Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Surfguyxxx1's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Palm Bay FL and Princeton NJ
Posts: 670
Default

Well said Krista.
__________________
Horizon-12/03
Empress -10/04
Diamond-02/05
Inspiration -09/05
Mariner-05/06 & 10/09
Century-01/07
Crown-04/07
Liberty-11/07
Explorer-08/08
Insignia-11/08
Destiny-07/09
Oasis Inaugural Cruise-12/09
Monarch-03/10 & 07/10
Equinox-08/10
Freedom-02/2012
Mariner; RSS- 10/12
Jewel-12/12 b2b
Independence-12/13
Enchantment- 01/14
Legend-TA- 04/14

Booked:Freedom OTS 10/14
Booked:Solstice Alaska; 09/15

Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
Future Cruiser's Avatar
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doopydozer View Post
If kids are allowed in the adults only, then adults should be allowed to hang out in the kids only area.

Turn around is fair to all.

Try going to the teen disco and see how fast you get sent from the facility?
Interesting idea there, but if adults started doing that it would motivate kids to go to the adult-only sanctuary and pool. Definitely not something you should try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Every Celebrity cruise I have been on, children were not allowed, nor did parents take them into the Aqua Spa area, which houses the large thallossotherapy pool. It's great having them out of there.

I read on Celebrity's website Blu does not allow anyone under age 12 to enter. I think a kid would not be interested in the Aqua Spa anyway. Celebrity passengers have said it is a more grown-up line for people who don't want many children onboard.

We have a 20 yo and a 19 yo, and kids are kids. That frontal lobe in the brain isn't quite fully mature til 25 or so? .
It is not just the kid's frontal lobe that causes a problem. It also is the parent's idea that the kids are old enough, so they can go in the Sanctuary alone without any problems. I would rather take my 18-year old kid to a bar with me than the Sanctuary alone if I was a mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david30101 View Post
Most cruiselines speculate "adults only" are for people 18 and over. Not how they act. There are a lot of 18-25 yos who still act like there 12.
There are also 18-25 year olds who look like they are 12. I look much younger than 35. Once at a local pool, a lifeguard told me to get out during rest period, thinking I was not old enough to be in there. I told her I was 22. It obviously did not help I am a petite 5-3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgique View Post
I spent many years, starting at age 14, as a lifeguard, both at pools and beaches. At age 69, I still teach swimming.

PLEASE NOTE: I have NEVER seen a swimmer get out of the water to find a restroom.

Just thought I'd throw that in!
So can you tell me why 16 is the minimum age to use a hot tub?

One of my pet peeves is parents letting kids get in them despite the signs saying 16 is the minimum age.
__________________
Andrea

Looking forward to cruising!


Read and post cruise reviews

Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old February 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: E.U.
Posts: 110
Default

Children should not be allowed in areas which are clearly marked as "Adult Only Areas", and before any smarty pants says that young kids cannot read, it is the responsibility of the Parents to ensure that their "Perfect Prince and princess" are properly supervised.
All too often,** Children are rude, arrogant,and loud... and Yes it is the Parents fault. Bad bad parents. You go on vacation, and your brains are in vacation mode.

**Terms and conditions apply.
Opinions expressed by Lynn Knickers are not made in general terms and relate only to the small number of Horrible Adults who become Parents and who raise horrible brats.
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old April 18th, 2012, 08:09 AM
KellyKayden's Avatar
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 488
Send a message via AIM to KellyKayden
Default

On my recent cruise (ncl epic) I didn't spend much time in the adult only area. The one day I did, there was a goup of young teens sunning themselves. They weren't bothering anyone so no one seemed to mind. I just thought it was pretty bold of them since it was pretty obvious they were old enough to read but still were in there.
__________________
NCL Epic 2012

"A painter paints pictures on a canvas, but musicians paint their pictures on silence"

Leopold Stokowski
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Queen of Oakville's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 1,228
Default

Wow - some of you have some serious animosity towards children.

I can assure you that my perfect little angels have no interest in being in the adult area, nor would I allow it. Frankly, I have no interest in being in the adult area and have never taken part in this on any ship, even when cruising without children.

That being said, we can't be responsible for the design of a ship which mandates that one has to walk-through the adult area on the way to certain parts of the ship.

This was the design of Disney Dream, which has you walk through Serenity Cove to to get to parts of the ship. I'm not going out of my way to go up/down a deck to get where I need to go.

Further, I think once a child is potty-trained they generally have pretty good control of their bladder. I know for a fact my kids have never ever ever peed in a pool. I'd personally be much more concerned about the adults with the incontinence/mobility issues.

Finally, as someone above noted, its not always easy to tell a person's age. On Disney Dream, my tall four year old got kicked out of the splash pad area and was told he was too old. When I looked at the posted age limit, the area was for those 8 and under. Old or young, its not always easy to tell someone's age.
__________________

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,374
Default

I don't see actual animosity towards children, but, cruises are not intended to be a free for all anywhere on a ship. When we see misbehavinger there's nothing we can do about it. One area on a ship to keep adults happy is not asking too much. Some of us have "been there, done that" time of life.
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Queen of Oakville's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 1,228
Default

There are misbehaving passengers all over the ship - not just in the adult area.

I'd love a cruise where everyone followed the rules all the time.

I'd bet some of the people on this thread complaining about kids in the adult areas are chair hogs, reserve seats in the theatre, board a ship while sick and lie on the health questionare, show up late for dinner, don't follow the dress code in the MDR, smuggle alcohol on the ship, don't admit to being sick when they should be confined to their cabin, have entered an eating area without using the hand sanitizing station, have used a bathroom without washing their hands and much more.

I've seen all of the above and much more. It's not a perfect world, people break rules all the time, deal with it, and try and enjoy your holiday.

That being said, this is the cruise gripes board, so I will allow you all to continue with griping. Happy Cruising to all of you.
__________________

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old April 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: E.U.
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
I will allow you all to continue with griping. .
Trailer Park ?
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old April 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Knickers View Post
Children should not be allowed in areas which are clearly marked as "Adult Only Areas", and before any smarty pants says that young kids cannot read, it is the responsibility of the Parents to ensure that their "Perfect Prince and princess" are properly supervised.
All too often,** Children are rude, arrogant,and loud... and Yes it is the Parents fault. Bad bad parents. You go on vacation, and your brains are in vacation mode.

**Terms and conditions apply.
Opinions expressed by Lynn Knickers are not made in general terms and relate only to the small number of Horrible Adults who become Parents and who raise horrible brats.
HERE, HERE,....that is what you say when you agree 100%...horrible parents raising horrible brat kids is a dangerous combination for all.
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old April 21st, 2012, 04:20 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
Wow - some of you have some serious animosity towards children.

I can assure you that my perfect little angels have no interest in being in the adult area, nor would I allow it. Frankly, I have no interest in being in the adult area and have never taken part in this on any ship, even when cruising without children.

That being said, we can't be responsible for the design of a ship which mandates that one has to walk-through the adult area on the way to certain parts of the ship.

This was the design of Disney Dream, which has you walk through Serenity Cove to to get to parts of the ship. I'm not going out of my way to go up/down a deck to get where I need to go.

Further, I think once a child is potty-trained they generally have pretty good control of their bladder. I know for a fact my kids have never ever ever peed in a pool. I'd personally be much more concerned about the adults with the incontinence/mobility issues.

Finally, as someone above noted, its not always easy to tell a person's age. On Disney Dream, my tall four year old got kicked out of the splash pad area and was told he was too old. When I looked at the posted age limit, the area was for those 8 and under. Old or young, its not always easy to tell someone's age.
Not sure how you can be so sure or know for a fact your kids never peed in a pool, were you watching the water at all times...not sure how you can be so sure...You always here the same old story..."Not my child".
Reply With Quote
  #41 (permalink)  
Old April 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM
johnthed0g's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Every Celebrity cruise I have been on, children were not allowed, nor did parents take them into the Aqua Spa area, which houses the large Thallossotherapy pool. It's great having them out of there...

We have a 20 yo and a 19 yo, and kids are kids. That frontal lobe in the brain isn't quite fully mature til 25 or so? lol.
Not my experience on Constellation or Eclipse..in fact we were told to Eff off & go on an adults only if we didn't like it by parents on Connie, on Eclipse it seemed nobody took any notice.
__________________
Some answer questions...I also question answers
JTD 2010
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Not sure how you can be so sure or know for a fact your kids never peed in a pool, were you watching the water at all times...not sure how you can be so sure...You always here the same old story..."Not my child".
Wasn't there a movie with a clip about peeing in the pool? When they peed, it turned blue? Maybe that's why she knows
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
Wasn't there a movie with a clip about peeing in the pool? When they peed, it turned blue? Maybe that's why she knows
So your telling me her eyes were focused on her child at all times looking into the water...Its just one of those cases of "Its not my child"

Not trying to be nasty but her statement of "My perfect little angels" enough said about "Not my child line"
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
Wasn't there a movie with a clip about peeing in the pool? When they peed, it turned blue? Maybe that's why she knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
So your telling me her eyes were focused on her child at all times looking into the water...Its just one of those cases of "Its not my child"

Not trying to be nasty but her statement of "My perfect little angels" enough said about "Not my child line"
Apparantly you, nor others have seen this comical film clip of "blue" urine spurting out. Supposed to have been a chemical reaction to detect offenders peeing in the pool.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
Queen of Oakville's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Not sure how you can be so sure or know for a fact your kids never peed in a pool, were you watching the water at all times...not sure how you can be so sure...You always here the same old story..."Not my child".
I know for a fact because 1) I don't leave my kids unattended nor let them roam around unattended and 2) they tell me when they need to go and i take them to the restroom.
__________________

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old April 25th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Banned
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: E.U.
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
I know for a fact because 1) I don't leave my kids unattended nor let them roam around unattended and 2) they tell me when they need to go and i take them to the restroom.
You are the perfect description of a "Yummy Mummy".
It must be great to have such perfect children.

Face it Queen of Oakville, Your Kids are like all Kids, they are not the innocent little angels you make them out to be. Its the Parents fault, and admit that to yourself.

Last edited by Mike M; April 25th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old April 25th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Knickers View Post
You are the perfect description of a "Yummy Mummy".
It must be great to have such perfect children.

Face it Queen of Oakville, Your Kids are like all Kids, they are not the innocent little angels you make them out to be. Its the Parents fault, and admit that to yourself.
Perfectly said..Most parents think their child is the "Perfect little angel"...It's always the other persons child...a parent who thinks that way can be the most dangerous parent...They would'nt believe they did something wrong if you showed them a video tape...Just no reasoning with them when they think they are the perfect parent and have the perfect child...almost laughable.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
DavidB's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
HERE, HERE,....that is what you say when you agree 100%...horrible parents raising horrible brat kids is a dangerous combination for all.
I dont know how many times I have to say this, but the passengers dont make the rules, the line does....

So venting against what children or others do when onboard, has to be directed toward the ship or line. Its their sign "Adult Only" thats up there and if they dont stand by it then dont blame the half wit parents that take advantage to allow their kids to run wild wherever.

I would love one day to hear the ships announcement that said, to cabin number xxxx we have found your child that escaped your supervision and control and if you do not get them under your control,,,,you will all be leaving at the next port,,,and tell us all. Problem is they (the lines) aint got the balls to call it no matter what they see you or I as "others" living with whilst onboard their ship.

So dont blame children for being children because as any parent knows they will stretch the elastic to to see where it snaps. Problem is some parents today dont see the stretch or hear when it pings or its getting really tight and there is stress around, as they are too busy re stretching their own "kid" elastic now that they have the excuse to be FREE on a ship and can get back to being a non commital, no responsibility person,,,,as this is a special vacation.

Maybe so, but can I remind you, you also dragged some children onboard, that responsibility has not gone

Last edited by DavidB; April 30th, 2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidB View Post
I dont know how many times I have to say this, but the passengers dont make the rules, the line does....

So venting against what children or others do when onboard, has to be directed toward the ship or line. Its their sign "Adult Only" thats up there and if they dont stand by it then dont blame the half wit parents that take advantage to allow their kids to run wild wherever.

I would would love to hear the ships announcement that said, to cabin number xxxx we have found your child that escaped your supervision and control and if you do not get them under control,,,,you will be leaving at the next port,,,and tell all. Problem is they aint got the balls to call it no matter what they see you or I living with whilst onboard
This is a gripe forum...And I believe that even though the cruise line makes the rules...selfish non-responsible parents are to blame just as much as the cruise line is. The staff of the ship probaly does'nt care less what rules are broken for the most part..or are limited in being able to enforce the rules..mix that with parent who don't have a clue in parenting makes a dangerous combination.
I'm almost certain that most staff members when confronted with a problem of someone breaking the rules will do nothing...This problem is a complete reflection on the half-wit parents who are busy drinking their 24 oz drink with the funny umbrella in it while they try to burn themselfs beyond reconition in the sun...And the last thing they want to do is have to supervise their brat kid running around the ship.
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,568
Default

I have just returned from a 14 day cruise on the Connie - 47 kids on board and NOT one misbehaved within my line of sight and earshot.

BTW the same could not be said of the adults.

Annie
Reply With Quote
  #51 (permalink)  
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:56 PM
twoAlaskans's Avatar
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Williamsport, Indiana
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Oakville View Post
There are misbehaving passengers all over the ship - not just in the adult area.

I'd love a cruise where everyone followed the rules all the time.


I've seen all of the above and much more. It's not a perfect world, people break rules all the time, deal with it, and try and enjoy your holiday.

That being said, this is the cruise gripes board, so I will allow you all to continue with griping. Happy Cruising to all of you.
WOW...guess you teach your little angels they donít have to follow rules??? maybe that is why so many people donít follow rules, because others donít follow rules...such good parenting....
__________________
Our first Cruise: Carnival Conquest 9/16/12 to 9/23/12

Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Banned
Captain
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoAlaskans View Post
WOW...guess you teach your little angels they donít have to follow rules??? maybe that is why so many people donít follow rules, because others donít follow rules...such good parenting....
twoAlaskans..You hit the nail on the head...here is a someone who thinks its ok to break a rule because many others break rules...Great parent..."Not my kid" "My kid is an angel". The perfect example why most kids today have no respect for anything or anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 43
Default

This is an interesting thread - I only just came across it. I definitely agree an adults-only area should be enforced. I'd be extremely peeved if I chose a ship because of the nice "adults only" area and then found that it was not in fact adults only. Good kids are noisy and boisterous and run around shouting and splashing and having fun, and I think that should be encouraged (in the appropriate places eg family pool). A few teens quietly sunning themselves in the adult area wouldn't bother me - if they're behaving like adults that's fine by me. Likewise I see babes-in-arms as an extension of their parents, I don't have a problem with them in any adult area so long as the parent takes them out if they are crying and can't be comforted.

Our kids are pretty much grown up now, so we can take them anywhere. But when they were younger, we had different types of holidays. A family holiday revolved around the kids - what they'd enjoy, what would be educational experiences for them - we planned the itinerary around them and gave them lots of attention and supervised them at all times.

If we wanted to relax or do stuff they wouldn't enjoy, they didn't come! We would take child-free breaks leaving them with Grandma, and we'd hire a nanny to help her if it was for very long or when the kids were toddlers and more difficult to manage. Or sometimes each of us would have a break on our own or with friends while the other stayed home to look after the kids. If we'd had nobody we could trust to leave the kids with we might have gone to a resort with a good kids' club to get some down-time together.

Ironically, as the kids have gotten older we could easily go away without them, but we usually choose not to as it's more fun having them along.

I don't think it's fair to take kids on a holiday if we're planning on ignoring them, and then moan when they misbehave.
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:13 PM
momofmeg's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misguidedangel View Post
The harsh reality is if you ask security to tell the kids to leave they do a half-hearted job telling the kid, or the kids parents. They know if they "evict" the kid/or kid and parent from the adult only pool area the passenger will raise holy hell with guest services, and if they don't listen then Carnival itself post-cruise.

It almost always seems that they designate these areas adult only but just can't seem to get the nerve to enforce it for fear of backlash from the passenger! It works the same with people saving a lounge chair with a cheese book, a single flip flop (why not both?), or just a towel. The pool attendants know the rules, but know the passenger is going to come to them ranting and raving that they didn't save, and on and on and on.

I have a theory, perhaps it is the fear of losing their job on the ship if they tell kids to leave because it can get blown so out of proportion by the time guest services gets the complaint that the real fact--that the kid was playing in the adults only area because the other pools were crowded--was lost and the kid was not going to admit he or she was wrong cuz the little bastards saw and igored the no kids sign....
That is why I tell a ship's officer and NOT a crew person. The ship's officer can take care of the problem, a crew person can't.
__________________
Equal opportunity cruiser since 1998-4 Carnival, 4 RCI, 3 HAL, 3 Princess, 4 Celebrity, 3 NCL, 1 Disney


I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old September 16th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: MI
Posts: 3
Default No Kids

I was not going to comment on this thread but after reading everything i thought about sharing. It was my now wife and my first cruise on carnival. We hit the "adults only" pool/hot tub area and a young forgien couple and their kids decided to jump into the hot tub. Both young kids were eating dripping ice cream cones. We gave the parents a dirty look and got out of the hot tub and left the area. I dont think the parents had a clue. Both my wife and i could not belive how rude this behavior was. Other than that we had a great time.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old September 17th, 2013, 03:39 PM
momofmeg's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleye621 View Post
I was not going to comment on this thread but after reading everything i thought about sharing. It was my now wife and my first cruise on carnival. We hit the "adults only" pool/hot tub area and a young forgien couple and their kids decided to jump into the hot tub. Both young kids were eating dripping ice cream cones. We gave the parents a dirty look and got out of the hot tub and left the area. I dont think the parents had a clue. Both my wife and i could not belive how rude this behavior was. Other than that we had a great time.
You know, I would not think that would be very sanitary for the kids, eating ice cream in the hot tub. I have always heard they are germy-those kids could have very well gotten sick from that.
__________________
Equal opportunity cruiser since 1998-4 Carnival, 4 RCI, 3 HAL, 3 Princess, 4 Celebrity, 3 NCL, 1 Disney


I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
18, adult, anniversary, area, areas, avatar, carnival, celebrate, chair, children, cruise, cruises, elation, glory, lounge, people

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Syndey area "must-see or do" suggestions? KLSmith Australia/New Zealand 11 October 11th, 2013 05:10 AM
Caribbean or "warm" area - Oldie/Rock & Roll o brneyes Caribbean & Panama Canal 6 September 25th, 2009 05:57 PM
What is "Twenty" (adult) Solarium Midnight- 2am Mike-Suz Royal Caribbean International 5 July 17th, 2008 11:40 AM
"adult" entertainment options mgirl Carnival Cruise Lines 10 October 4th, 2005 08:40 PM
"Celebrity Escapes" Adults Only Cruises Ken Celebrity 18 February 25th, 2002 09:15 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1