Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2003, 09:15 PM
zach

Default Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

when r u going to alaska? i am going 2 on july 19 coral princess
zach
Old April 27th, 2003, 09:17 PM
zach

Default Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

hey when r u going to alaska? i am going also on july 19 coral princess please reply
zach
Old April 29th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Ryan Harsley

Default Hot Girl

I saw someone on the cruise that I think I could of easily fell in love with but I never had the balls to go up and talk to her because I didnt know if she would like me. So on the last day i find her and she walks past me and smiles and I dont say a word to her and now I regret it because I dont know her name or how to keep in contact with her and I really wish I could talk to her.
Old August 30th, 2003, 05:55 PM

Default Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

yo
Old September 1st, 2003, 04:06 PM
ihatemysn03

Default Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

ive been on bout 17 cruises and hav got a grl on bout all dem since i wuz like 11 and hav had my heart broken way 2 much from leaving to sum it up its alway good 4 a week or so untill you hav ta leave
Old September 1st, 2003, 07:52 PM
MattC

Default Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

when you were 11???? shame
Old September 4th, 2003, 08:17 AM
tonyscalidreamgurl

Default sweetest guy

ok i met this guy anthony...wellhe wanted hook up wit me but i was jus playin wit him to see if hhe really was true...well turns out i was really stupid and overlooked it. but i did like him. i just felt bad whenever i saw him playin wit other girls' hair and flirtin wit them but he always did flirt alot wit me. he alwyas gave me hugs and i know he was joking, and he'd walk wit me when he could...ok so i fell in love. but after i think about it for awhile about things that really bothered me...i just dont wanna like him...that's my story.
i went on june8- 15. on the carnival conquest.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Nikki

Hey this girl u met named nikki was she from NJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by methodtoll556 View Post
Ahhh Yes! Love is very powerful on cruise ships! I never thought it would happen to me but my last experience (which was in November on the Celebrity's Millinnem) I met all these teens on there and yes.... I met girls as well. It was funny, though, because all week long I kept flirting with this girl named Michele, she was beautiful, and she was 15 yrs old too (I'm 16) and from Florida as well, I thought for a second that she really did like me but all she was doing was flirting because she had a boyfriend but that did not mean I walked away with nothing.... I found out that all week long, this girl named Nikki really liked me (she was gorgous!) and we hooked up.... RIGHT AFTER THE CRUISE! lol it was sad because we broke up two months later. Oh well, it just goes to show that you should NOT hook up on cruises unless you are going to see each other. Mike.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 10:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love on cruises!

Love can so happen on cruises! like me i only went on a 4 day cruise to cozumel and key west and on our first day at see i met a bunch of people and they were awesome to hang out with and a little later that day i met this guy and for his sake i will just call him J in this post and he is really cute and we hung out evryday as long as possible really and we talked soooo much and we even flirted and well i'm a klutz and i dropped my ice-cream soooooo many times and he dropped it personally right after i did!!!! and the last day i told my friend nikki i liked him and J told his friend DJ he liked me and dj and nikki talked and they told us wut wuz up and they tried to hook us up but J didn't want to because he live soo far away from me ( i live in Canada and he lives in south africa) it was sooo sad.

now to the main point if u find love keep it strong, hook up, stay connected and keep it going! do watever it takes! best of luck! keep good love strong!

Last edited by JJjerome; February 2nd, 2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typos
Old April 14th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Unhappy 4/14/12 spring Break, Navigator of the seas 7 day cruise

So i just got back from a cruise about 20 minutes ago. the first 3 days i had a hard time meeting people but then suddenly i started meeting friends in all the groups but... this one girl wasn't in any groups and hangout with people she came with, i had seen he earlier and thought she was cute but she had been on an upper deck and i couldn't get a good look at her. Well i became friends with this guy and a girl, (ZACH and Jordan) i helped them become a couple, we had so much fun that friends started trying to hangout with us all he time so we had to keep ditching. one night at a teen club (Fuel) i met this girl again her name was Waverly. Thats all i learned about her that night because the dance ended. my friends knew i was interested in this girl so they encouraged me to find her. keep in mind she didn't hangout with the kids from the boat so it was really hard. so Zach,Jordan and I were going to go to the helicopter deck and at the very front of the ship is a little nitch where no one can see you and we were going to just hangout.. i saw her again literally as i stepped outside on the deck she came up the stairs alone and kind of distressed. so i immediately asked her to come with us! us 4 sat out there for 3 hours talking and i got to know her really well and she got to know me too. we even snuggled because it was about 10pm-1am and was freezing. so after we went to another club (the dungeon) for an hour and before i cold say goodbye, her friends took her from the club, she had got in trouble for not checking in! i didn't see her again that night... so the next day(the last full day on the ship) i planned to have fun and go out with a bang... so that day The trio met up again on deck 10 and had fun all day( i kept watch for waverly and we saw her for about 30 minutes on the side deck i sat with her and we talked about family and stuff, both of us flirting with each other) she left to go change and said she might be able to hang out later. we ended up all going to dinner at 6 so we planned to meet up again. We met up at 8pm and we set out to find waverly for sure it was the last night i really liked this girl and wanted to be with her. it turns out jordan had saw her at dinner and told her to met us on the helicopter deck( i was excited! they were too for me) we ended up going up on deck to wait for her. (im 15 don't judge but we've all tried alcohol and smoking before) so it turns out her friend on the trip is a guy there really just close friends and he's really cool.. Except all he wants to do is drink and smoke.. he has cigars from jamaica and like 20 beers he stole from a crate... Waverlys kind of drunk already but so is Zach from dinner they did shots... i don't care so we all get slightly drunk on deck... well to sum some of this story up from 9pm -11pm was us waling around the ship dodging friends and adults just smoking and doing nothing... THIS WHOLE TIME WAVERLY AND I ARE KIND OF CUDDLING AND HOLD HANS FOR SHORT PERIODS OF TIME AND WE ARE FLIRTING HARD. Zach and jordan are too.. but her best friend makes her uncomfortable around me so she wont do anything... she's really beautiful and i like her a lot i cant stop thinking about her. Zachs the same way with jordan we don't want to leave tomorrow.. so we don't do anything al night and we skip the club.. curfew is 1Am she has to be in by 12 because she got in trouble the night before.. i really want her to stay and she wants to too.. so she says she's going to check in and see if she can come back out... her parents don't let her back out again.. its the last night.. Noahs been a huge cockblock the whole night.. he broke deck chairs and hung them on cameras and he was just being a dumb drunk... i don't see her again.. i tried to see her in the morning but they left erlie.. i didn't get to say goodbye.. for the past 9 hours i cannot stop thinking about her.. i never got her number and i dont know her last name or anything.. i know she lives in Virginia beach area .. im so sad iv never felt like this before.. iv dated a lot of girls to.. i wish i would have manned up and kissed her..
Old April 28th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i met this amazing girl on the freedom of the seas, we were best friends but by the time i made a move, the cruise was over. i havent spoken to her since
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Met A Girl On The Last Night

Ok, so I just got back from this cruise with my best friends a few days ago. We had a blast, definitely one of the best vacations (if not the best) that I have been on. On the last night, something interesting happened. I met a girl at like 11 PM the last night who seemed really cool and she was beautiful. She was with her mother and grandmother who were actually at the club lol She stayed with me and my friends after her family left. We talked and danced and stuff and she hung out with me and my friends. Then I told her that I was going out on the pool deck for a while and asked her to join, and she did. We sat out there for a while and talked, and we ended up hooking up. Before I walked her to her room, we both agreed that we would keep in contact and she wrote down her info. Itís been a few days and I was joking at first with my friends about liking her and stuff, but I actually believe I had a love at first sight moment. Everything happened so fast and it was just crazy. I find myself still thinking about her a few days after getting back, and we last spoke yesterday. We talked for about two hours or so. As hard as it is to believe, I really like this girl and canít stop thinking about her. The only problem is that Iím not sure when or how often to text her because we live 12 hours away and even though we spent the last night together I donít know if it was just a spur of the moment type thing or if she actually thinks about me too. Any info or tips on how and what to say to her? And how often I should talk to her? I mean there had to be some interest if she spent her last night away from her family with me right? I need help!
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharlie View Post
Ok, so I just got back from this cruise with my best friends a few days ago. We had a blast, definitely one of the best vacations (if not the best) that I have been on. On the last night, something interesting happened. I met a girl at like 11 PM the last night who seemed really cool and she was beautiful. She was with her mother and grandmother who were actually at the club lol She stayed with me and my friends after her family left. We talked and danced and stuff and she hung out with me and my friends. Then I told her that I was going out on the pool deck for a while and asked her to join, and she did. We sat out there for a while and talked, and we ended up hooking up. Before I walked her to her room, we both agreed that we would keep in contact and she wrote down her info. Itís been a few days and I was joking at first with my friends about liking her and stuff, but I actually believe I had a love at first sight moment. Everything happened so fast and it was just crazy. I find myself still thinking about her a few days after getting back, and we last spoke yesterday. We talked for about two hours or so. As hard as it is to believe, I really like this girl and canít stop thinking about her. The only problem is that Iím not sure when or how often to text her because we live 12 hours away and even though we spent the last night together I donít know if it was just a spur of the moment type thing or if she actually thinks about me too. Any info or tips on how and what to say to her? And how often I should talk to her? I mean there had to be some interest if she spent her last night away from her family with me right? I need help!
Stay in touch with her and you will soon find out if she is thinking about you the way you are thinking about her. If she is.....good, if she isn't .... just move on.
Old September 20th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seaside

Two years ago, in December 2010, I went on a cruise with three of my best friends. We went on the Royal Caribbean "Freedom of the Seas". We were all from Toronto Canada, and we were know as the "Canadian girls". Our first night on the cruise, we went to a spot called "the living room", and that's where I met him. He was so beautiful, not like anyone I'd ever seen before. He had a delicate face, and a goofy smile. When he came and sat down next to me, I had instant butterlfies fluttering around in my stomach. We started talking, and he told me his name was Ryan. He had a very thick accent, since he was from South Africa... he almost sounded like a mix of british and australian. Whatever the sound was, it was mesmerizing. My 3 best friends and myself all met guys that night, and we all hung out together as if we'd known each other for years. The days on the cruise progressed, and every moment as soon as I left my cabin, I was praying to run into him. Luckily enough, we always seemed to find each other. We spent most of the days just tanning together, going swimming, and exploring the cruise with our friends. The night time though, that was my most favourite part. We would dance at the disco's with everyone, and then we would sneak off to different parts of the ships to just be alone. Our second last night on the cruise, he snuck me away from everyone, and took me to the very front of the ship ( just like in Titanic) and danced with me, with absolutely no music playing. He just held me close to him, and we swayed back and forth. I kissed his cheek, and looked up at the stars, and prayed for that moment to last forever. I was so afraid of what was about to come. I knew I loved him. I knew he was the one I'd been waiting for. He walked me back to my room, kissed me goodnight, and promised that tomorrow would be the best day of our lives, since it was going to be our last together. I woke up feeling hopeful, but to my dismay his family decided to get off the ship when we docked in Mexico, but my friends and I decided to stay on. I spent the day with my best friends, but all I could think about was him. After dinner, our whole group went to watch the final show in the grande theatre together. He was holding my hand in a way that scared me, very tight, and his face looked full of nerves. We were both not sure how to feel at this point. We went to the disco one last time, and then said our final goodbyes to all our friends. My friends and myself all went off for a couple hours to spend the time we had left with the guys we met on Freedom of the seas. Me and Ryan were walking down one of the hallways, and ran into one of my friends and her guy. We sat outside his room talking for quite a while, and then realized we needed some alone time. We were making our way back down the halls, but would push each other up against the wall and kiss each other every two seconds. We couldn't resist each other. We took one last lap around the ship, and he walked me to my room. There was no guarantee that we would see each other in the morning, seeing as everyone had different times they were getting off the ship. So, this could be it. He held me for what seemed like forever, and kissed me until my lips were sore. When he walked away for the last time, I chased him and kissed him once more. When we finally said our goodbyes, I watched him leave until I couldnt see him anymore, and went into my room, and cried. I cried until I woke up. I couldn't believe the person I'd been waiting for, for so long..just slipped right through my fingers. We boarded off the ship, and went to the side of the road in Florida to wait for a taxi to bring us to the airport. As I was walking to put my suitcase down, I caught a glimpse that I could have sworn was a dream. It was him. Standing there.. waiting for a taxi as well. I ran over, and basically attacked him. I kissed him one last time, and told him that it wasn't goodbye, because we were going to see each other again. I hopped in the cab, and as we drove away John Mayer's "Free Fallin'" was playing on the radio. I listened to the song, as tears streamed down my face waving goodbye to the one person I wanted to never leave.

For 6 months straight, we skyped every day. We told each other we'd see each other soon, and that we would make it. Eventually, we both got really busy, and started losing touch. We still talked frequently ( thanks to BBM), but with him being in Africa, and me being in Canada, it got very hard.
I have a boyfriend now who I just recently moved in with. Ryan, after 7 months of no contact what so ever, told me he is going to New York this December, and asked me to come see him. I've waited two entire years to see him again, and now that I have a boyfriend I'm not sure what to do. My heart is telling me to go to New York.

Love on a cruise is very possible. You feel like your in a dream, and have escaped from reality. It's a beautiful thing.
Old September 29th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Familiar Face

Go to New York!

LOVED your story!

Monarch OTS 2/17/12

Upcoming Cruises:

Norwegian Dawn 3/24/13
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

You guy crack me up lol, I deff wouldnt reccomend getting all romantic on a cruise because what are the chances you'll see them again? Being good friends and stuff is all good but in my eyes, dating for a week or so is really pointless. But with that said Ive never had a love story but Over my cruises I've met a couple cute girls that im still in contact with.
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

It's DEFINITELY possible, but I wouldnt reccomend it. You'll just end up with PCD (post cruise depression). Trust me. It's best not to get too attached.
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I don't know why I'm writing this...

About a year ago, I went on a cruise during spring break. The Carnival Destiny. It was my second time on this ship and on previous cruises (4 previous) nothing really happened with "love" because I was younger. The first night on the boat, I thought the teen club was nothing special so I didn't bother. I had spotted cute boys all over the boat, but when I decided to go into the teen club the second night that's when I saw him. He was honestly perfect. Well, perfect to me at least. Since it had been Easter, I wore my bunny ears. Hey, it was cute and matches my personality, outgoing. When I walked in he complimented me, "Hey, nice bunny ears!" and smiled. His smile drove me crazy, and don't even get me started on his eyes. Anyways, the night went on and my friend Mikayla started talking to him about me. She told him I thought he was cute and he said I was too! We spent the rest of the nights on the ship flirting. I expected more to escalate with him, but the nights went too fast. When I got off the ship we texted for about two hours. It was innocent flirting but it drove me crazy. He lives half way across the country from me.
A couple months later, I went on another cruise, the Ruby Princess. There was a boy that caught my eye but I didn't want a repeat of the last boy. When I was standing at the ice cream bar, he approached me and asked where I was from, my name, all that. Since I'm from New Jersey, along with my two cousins, we were known as the "Jersey Ladies". He called me his Jersey Lady. Him & I haven't spoken since, but if there was a way possible, I so would. He and I don't even live in the same country. But I did get to kiss him (: It really stinks though because even after meeting a second guy, I still think about the first. I mean could you say he was my first love? Keep in mind, I didn't give all the details, but I just feel like he will always be apart of me. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll see one of them later in life! You never know, maybe I met him for a reason!
Old March 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Go to new york.
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Once in a lifetime.

I went on Carnival Conquest out of Galveston, Texas in 2008.
I was fourteen years old, I mostly wanted to stay to myself.
However, by the third or fourth day I had to admit I wanted
To be around kids my own age and went and checked out the
Teen club. The second I walked in there was a boy that was
Clearly in charge that everyone followed and I was captivated,
Ironically, everyone there was also captivated by the new girl.
Once introduction were made and everyone calmed down he
Walked up to me and talked to me and I acted like I could careless,
(I later found out that he had called "dibbs" on me which is why
None of the other guys I flirted with flirted back. He eventually
Started flirting with me and eventually "proposed" like he had with
All the other girls. We got "married" and still are to this day. We were
Inseparable and I ended up being his first kiss the last night. I'm now
Nineteen and he's eighteen and were still as close as ever, he's Marine,
And I'm I'm college to be a teacher. It's been five years and he's my best
Friend, despite the fact that he lived six hours away and is now in an
Entirely different state hasn't changed a thing, I know without a doubt
In my mind that I'm going to marry him. He's my everything, and it only took four days on a cruise ship when we were fourteen. (:
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HAHA Yes! Very possible, especially for teens! Honestly, if you're okay with relatively LDRs, and you have the right mindset, loves are great. I had a friend who met his first love on a cruise, it lasted a year and they loved each other and were best friends. They were both very messed up when it ended. And distance was a joke to them- New Yorker girl and a Berlin boy.

I actually met my very first love on a cruise, we live 2 car hours away from each other and are STILL very much in love. We reminisce about the cruise all the time! I had actually just met a girl that I clicked with, and instantly became good friends. There was some slutty girl at the club hitting on some guy I liked, and so I set out looking for a new guy to make him jealous. 15 minutes later and I met my boyfriend, and of course after some strain, (he ran like a bat out of hell to get his mom to sign the disco papers), he joined me. He wasn't in it to begin with. And the girl actually told him that I was trying to make the other guy jealous. His reply was "Lets see who wins." So I fell for him completely and we spent the whole next day together. I completely ditched the other guy, who I later found out didn't want anything with relationships. Turns out, neither me or my boyfriend had our first kiss before. Being the Titanic junkie that I am, we shared both our first kisses on the 2nd out of 7th day, and there was music playing in the back of the ship. We were all alone at the front, sitting on a stack of lounge chairs. Completely nervous and shaking like freakin bunnies, we talked about having our first kiss for 20 minutes. I finally grew some ladyballs and grabbed his face. It was horrible, so I said lets try again. It was completely perfect, comfortable, and natural. And after that, we were inseparable. Once we got back from port we were either together or looking for each other! It was over Thanksgiving and he actually had dinner with us, he asked (ASKED, LADIES.) to meet my parents! We were barely 15! It was adorable, we didn't do anything inappropriate either except kiss. It was cute because we were frolicking around the night restaurant and the whole staff called me princess and he was prince. Whenever I was with the family they'd wink at me and call me princess just like I was with him! We would kiss in the hot tub, feed each other strawberries in the cafe. I've been all over the world and that trip to Jamaica and Mexico was the most blissful week of my entire life. We got to climb the Duns River falls, just me, him, and the tour guy. Us three- nobody else.We went to shows, ran around, went bowling, swimming, tanning, you name it. The last day was horrible. We actually fell asleep in a lounge from Sea Day frolicking, and he came back and said he had 3 minutes left. It seemed like the entire ship knew us. We cried and cried and I walked him back. His dad came back and saw me turn away. I said I was okay but my face was red and puffy and I head a tear on my cheek. He let him stay for 30 more minutes, and we sat on the stairs in each others arms, cried, and had a last kiss. I went back to our spot on the front of the ship and saw that he wasn't next to me. I realized I had found the perfect guy.

We've been together ever since. We actually lost our virginities to each other just recently, in the comfort of my own bed. Our parents love each other, and approve of the relationship. We basically are one giant family! We're best friends, and I can't wait till summer when he gets to come stay for a few weeks. We also had a ton of mutual friends we had met on the ship- all the cool and nice ones (NON-dramatic) are the best and now our friends. We're still one big cruise family, with me and the BF smack in the middle of the group!

First things first- that was my 17th cruise ship. If you want to find real lasting love, you will NEVER- I repeat NEVER- find it in the teen disco. Ever. Way too petty- multiply school drama x10 and fly at hyperspeed. If you're a cruiser you know what I'm talking about, Bad Girls Club all over again, and if not GET READY. What you need to do, if you want to find it, go to the disco the first night, look hot, and be the first one there. Find someone of the same gender that you have similarities with, and click from there. That's where cliques start. (don't go the first day and rarely get in!) Get to know the teens. Make a best friend. Then the NEXT day you walk around, looking for cute guys that ARE NOT IN THE CLUB.

Also, don't look for love on Royal Carribean (too crowded) or Carnival (too ghetto, you WILL get raped.) Either look for true love on NORWEGIAN (found boyfriend on horrible ship Sky and current boyfriend on the GORGEOUS, CONVENIENT, GREAT STAFF AND PEOPLE- Norwegian Pearl!) or Princess. Holland America is all old people.

Girls there is this VERY HOT STINGRAY LIFEGUARD on Great Stirrup Cay, the Norwegian Private Island. I actually, at 15 told him I was 19 named Lilly and tricked him into taking me to lunch for his break. I left before we even touched! ! He was Australian and blonde and muscled! For the record- it was literally the day before the night I met my first love/boyfriend. Haha!

Sorry for the rant, great topic for me!

Last edited by lindseymarie; April 21st, 2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Very similar experience- my guy was from Spain! We too continue to Skype every day and are still together. Lucky enough, he moved into the same State as me! I totally agree- he's my first love, and falling in love on a cruise is the most beautiful thing I've experienced, BETTER than any dream... you feel like a princess and he's a prince waiting at every corner. Not to mention the "Staff" as your servants. Ever the passengers treated me like a queen! His friends all said I was beautiful too. Worshiped, served, travelled, and found a first love? PERFECT

And I tricked a South African staffer out to have lunch at the lunch gazebo thing on the private island before I met the BF. (Tricked as in I'm underaged) Left before we ever touched. Next to MY boyfriend, definitely one of the hottest guys I've ever met and had a BEAUTIFUL accent. He went swimming and lended me his diving mask. Closest to kissing him I would let myself get! !
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love lost at sea

About a year ago, I went on the Allure of the Seas. I was 17, and decided to go to the teen club since it would probably be my last cruise before I was 18. Anyways, I walked into the "living room" and sat down. This guy (extremely hot as I might add) immediately caught my attention. The counselor's told us to do this ring of fire thing where the guys make an outward facing circle while the girls make an inward facing circle around the boys. We had to stop at each boy and have a conversation with them for 20 seconds, and it was one of the most awkward things I have ever had to do! There were a couple cute guys I was able to talk to, but all of a sudden, I had to talk to the guy that I already had a major crush on (freaking out here!). He was SO sweet and nice, and immediately after the teen club, we started hanging out. We went to the jacuzzi and stayed there for 3 hours, and eventually had our first kiss. The day after, we were inseparable We played mini golf, rock climbed, and ice skated together (best part). At night, we went to the disco party and stayed out till the ship curfew for teens (1 o'clock). Over the next couple of days we talked on the open decks and found secret hiding places to kiss and such on the second to last day, I did something that was SO risky and some of u might think im a total slut, but i was so in love. We "made love" in his cabin, and it was amazing. The last night, we layed on the deck and looked at the stars. We knew we had to cherish this last night together. We exchanged emails, phone numbers, etc. and then he walked me back to my room. We had the most amazing kiss, and finally, i had to go inside to my cabin. To this day, we are still going out, and about a month ago was our one year anniversary. He lives 2 hours away from me, and he has visited me 3 times. We are both going to the same college....just goes to show you that love on a cruise actually does exist
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannana View Post
Hi I would like to hear if there are any teens who have met a guy/girl and fell in love? Is it possible?
I went on a cruise back in 2009 to Fiji, I saw a guy on one of the ports of Fiji and then proceeded to see him in the night club the same night we got to talking hung out for the rest of the cruise and got each others numbers, found out we only live 30mins away from each other and still happily together and living with each other. It is only coincidence I didn't go on there expecting to find love let alone any kind of fling. Go on board with an open mind and just have fun.
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Familiar Face

I just got back from a cruise a few weeks ago and it was perfect. I met a guy and we were best friends but I had a huge crush on him. I thought he was hooking up with a different girl so I didn't say anything about it though. But on the third night or so he told me he liked me and we kissed and it was the best night of my life. We spent the rest of our time on the cruise together but he lives pretty far away from me so I doubted I would ever see him again. We've been talking still and I'm still into him so I'm going to visit him this weekend(:
Grand Princess
Holland America Noordam

Future Cruises:
Navigator of the Seas- March 2 2014
Old November 19th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I've had an interesting experience..

I went on a Carnival cruise this summer and met someone who I think I'm in love with. We met in a hot tub, and we got to know each other pretty fast. Our cruise was a five day sail to Mexico, and I met him on the third day, but we hung out constantly the rest of the trip. He is a dream. We had crushes on each other on the boat, but we both knew it wouldn't work. I wanted it to, but he said he can't see us being more than friends )': He's super athletic, smart, funny, caring, and super warm. And the best and worst part about him, he lives in New Zealand. Worst thing about that, is I live in the U.S... So we didn't work out, but we still do speak.
I hope one day we can someday be together again, but I don't know if that will ever happen.