Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 32/f looking for a friend to cruise with

I would like to plan a cruise for the last week of Jan or the first two weeks of Feb sailing out of Port Canaveral or Jacksonville (never sailed from here). There is a Royal Caribbean the last week of Jan out of Port Canveral and a Carnival the first week of Feb.

I'm toying with the idea of getting my own cabin, but really would like to have a friend to hang out with during the trip. I was originally going to go alone, so I'm independent and don't need someone to go, but wouldn't it be more fun?

I'd like to travel with someone between 30-40 female or male - I don't care. Maybe it would be fun to get a small group of solo travelers to go

Let me know if anyone is interested! I'm not looking for drama, booty calls, or clingy people.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, any chance you'd like to cruise within the next week or two? They have cabins on RC's Freedom-Class ships going to Bahamas and Caribbean for around $150 per person, hit me up if you're interested!
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightandmind View Post
Hi, any chance you'd like to cruise within the next week or two? They have cabins on RC's Freedom-Class ships going to Bahamas and Caribbean for around $150 per person, hit me up if you're interested!
Thank you for responding! I can't go Dec 3-7, but can try the next week. I'm in SC and will be driving, so Port Canaveral or Jacksonville are the ports I'd like.

I also think January/Feb will work best for me. Let me know if you don't find anyone - I can easily be convinced to go.
Old November 28th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If you're interested in something a bit longer, send an e-mail to ddtraveler75@gmail.com.

I'm looking for a share for either of these two:

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=15656

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=25203
Old November 28th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for responding - but I'm not able to go for that long of a trip.... I can't believe the low prices! These are definitely going on my future planning schedule. For right now I just want a quick trip. Good luck finding someone - it sounds like a blast!
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfl1980 View Post
Thanks for responding - but I'm not able to go for that long of a trip.... I can't believe the low prices! These are definitely going on my future planning schedule. For right now I just want a quick trip. Good luck finding someone - it sounds like a blast!
Hey!
I'm posting for someone else that doesn't get here, but have a berth available on the CCL Dream Jan 19th
The original cabin mate wants to take her daughter now so the gal has a 1A cabin that would be a bit tight for 3
Around $550 for the week

This is a great group, I have cruised with many of them before
https://www.facebook.com/groups/101810189947429/
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Old November 29th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for contacting me - but I can't leave town until the last week of January. Thanks again!
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
First Mate

Default Fascination is good from Jacksonville

Hi Butterfl,

if you think you might want to try the 5 nighter from Jacksonville Dec8-13, I'd be glad to discuss going again if you care to. Right now VTG shows rate for me of $199 inside, $219 OV, and $309 Blacony. I'd pick OV at this price, but I'm agreeable to whatever you prefer. Check out my other posts for more info about me and let me know.

I'm 52, single and take a couple books along just in case, but enjoy doing stuff like jogging the deck or gym in the mornings (so you can sleep in if you like), bringing a fold-up bicycle for pedaling around ports. I have done karaoke once, but I've decided not to do it solo agian I like the idea of dancing, untill they start the mob dancing by the pool where my miss steps get me in trouble . Jacksonville is close enough for me to drive too, and added bonus is I have a "couch surfing" friend that, last time, let me park at his place and then he drove me to and from the port.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to funguyatnight

I am open to finding a travel friend. Love to travel but hard to find single friends that can travel as much as I like.
Old November 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Edwin - thanks for responding - but I can't go until the last week of January. Seems like everyone wants to go in December....
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Jan 6 Allure

Can you go Jan 6. I am looking at the Allure from Ft Lauderdale, see my post/thread from today
Type of stateroom not important
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I am wondering if you are interested on a 5 night western caribbean cruise on Jan 19 Royal Caribbean going to Belize and Cozumel or the Carnival cruise leaving Jan 26-31 going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel from Tampa. Let me know. I am 30 F from Chicago.
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Familiar Face

Would love to I've never been so u gotta give me all the info. I'm a 35 year old female.
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi - Let me know if you are still looking to cruise in Jan/Feb 2013 & need a tripmate.

I live in Orlando & looking at 7nt RCCL from PC. I went in April on Freedom of the Seas western caribbean and loved it. I would do that again in a heartbeat or eastern. I'm F, 45, easy going, neat & clean, non-smoker, enjoy meeting new ppl, love dancing, enjoy history & sightseeing, enjoy pool/beach, no drama and we can either do things together or not. I'm overworked and stressed so I'm in desperate need of a vacation.

So let me know if you have any interest.
Awilda
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Familiar Face

any chance you would depart from the northeast?
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there, did you ever find a cruisemate? I am interested in a January possibly a February cruise, please let me know. We can discuss the details further, please email me at sydmoal@comcast.net

Thanks
Monica
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Familiar Face

hey whats up u seem really cool cant go in jan im looking to go early april canival victory what do you think im 28 male in miami
Old January 16th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Familiar Face

I'm also planning to go on the Carnival Victory in April. The trip is from Barcelona to Venice and I'm looking for a cruise buddy to split costs. Is this the same cruise that you';re taking? Message me if you're interested. I'm a 30 y/o SWF.
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

Hey whats up? my cruise is Apr 6 - 13th going out of miami to Jam to Mex. I would really enjoy your company doesnt look like i can go as a single let me know thanks mike.
Old January 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

How are you, my name is Ryan. I have included a bit of info in my profile, I am also looking for a possible cruise mate leaving from a Florida Port as I am from Tampa.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Butterfl1980, since you are driving from SC would you consider cruising out of Charleston?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM
Familiar Face

I just posted about going during the same time frame. I see there's some more people in here who'd like to go. I'm up for it. Please write back and I'd love to go with anyone who's willing.

Derek
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM
Familiar Face

I' m desperately looking to set sail on Feb. 2nd or 3rd. Anybody willing to go?
I am a straight 31yo male. I don't drink but I can accompany a reasonable person without drinking. I love good food, so I certainly don't mind paying extra for the better food when needed. I like being active or chill under the sun at times. We don't have to do things together if you don't feel like it, but if you need fun we can certainly buddy up. Anybody out there? I just want to do this as soon as possible. I'm getting tired of the cold New England weather, already! So, hit me up!
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfl1980 View Post
I would like to plan a cruise for the last week of Jan or the first two weeks of Feb sailing out of Port Canaveral or Jacksonville (never sailed from here). There is a Royal Caribbean the last week of Jan out of Port Canveral and a Carnival the first week of Feb.

I'm toying with the idea of getting my own cabin, but really would like to have a friend to hang out with during the trip. I was originally going to go alone, so I'm independent and don't need someone to go, but wouldn't it be more fun?

I'd like to travel with someone between 30-40 female or male - I don't care. Maybe it would be fun to get a small group of solo travelers to go

Let me know if anyone is interested! I'm not looking for drama, booty calls, or clingy people.

Thanks!
I have a cabin for NCL leaving from New Orleans on Feb 10th-17th to Costa Maya, Roatan and Belize. Looking for friendly, polite female to enjoy my 1st cruise. I am young at heart in early 40"s professional travelling with singles group. We can share info at movetotoronto@gmail.com