Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Familiar Face

Default SWF 60 looking for cabin mate for Jan 2013 cruise

I live in Orlando FL and would like to take a cruise in Jan or Feb. Lots of deals right now, but would prefer to have a cabin mate. I am a single female, 60, and enjoy cruising! Would only take an outside cabin. Want non smoker, non snorer.

I saw a post from RCCL for a 10 night cruise in the eastern caribbean on the Vision of the Seas for $799 for an outside cabin. They also have some holiday cruises that are 5 nights that aren't too bad (price wise that is).

I can be pretty flexible on date. I am not available before December 10th. Any port in Florida is easy for me, and I love the Caribbean! I have been a past passenger on most of the cruise lines, but not recently so don't really have any "perks" available.

I am not a real early riser, but get up around 8 or 9 depending.... on a cruise ship I might be motivitated to get up and out and enjoy the day! If it is a day in port, definitely like to get off early and enjoy the day exploring.

If you are game for a cruise in Jan or Feb, let me know maybe we can work out a match!
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey CruiseJunkie2, have you found someone to go with you? I am a female, 27 years old. I was looking at the same cruise (RCCL for a 10 night cruise in the eastern caribbean on the Vision of the Sea). I am assuming the one you were looking at was the Jan 4 to Jan 14 one, the price I'm looking at now is over 1,000 for an outside cabin.
I'd have to double check I could get the time off work though (I have the week of Jan 7th off, it'd just be the 14th I'd need). I am a cruise rookie though, and I have asthma- so I might cough a bit.
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, I am still looking for a cabin mate. Haven't booked anything, and prices are very fluid. Getting lots of specials right now, so might be able to find something good?
Looking at January or February cruise
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sorry, I ended up booking one in March. My mom who was originally not interested, wanted to go now, so I was obliged to take her. We are scheduled to go on the Mar 8th 10 day one with RCCL. If you are going on that one, maybe I'll see you on there.
Old December 17th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Familiar Face

I am booked on the Dream for Jan 19th with a huge cruise group of about 200 people right now! I am booked in a porthole ocean view room at a price of $389! It leaves from Port Canaveral. If you are interested please email to lyonskitty6@aol.com, not the one on my profile on here. I hardly check that one and may not get it too quick!

Thanks,

Michelle
Old December 17th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Familiar Face

Michelle: I sent you a reply to you directly.
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hey there. I see you are interested in traveling on a cruise. I am a
35 year old straight female lookin for a partner. Mine bailed. I'm
booked and just need to add you on. It's the brilliance of the seas
out of San Juan from the 12-19 and the 19-26. Two cruises. 700 each
week for inside cabin on deck nine mid ship. I am so easy to get along
with. Email me. KathConserv@gmail.com
I've done this vacation many times and ya fabulous.
Kathleen

PS. lets go!!! Seriously.
Old December 30th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Familiar Face

Kathleen:
I sent you an email privately.
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Familiar Face

Would you like to join me on the brilliance of the seas out of San
Juan for seven nights? I'm going fr two weeks. 1/12/13 and 1/19/13. I'm a 35 year old female who doesn't smoke.
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hello. im a 58 year old male would like to go out of new oleans around jan.12 or 13 on a 5 day or a7 day let me know sorry for the short time period
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
Familiar Face

after careful consideration, I have decided I would prefer a female cabin mate and I will only consider an outside cabin. I have been in an inside cabin and felt like I was in a cave for a week

Still haven't found a cruise to go on yet, if you are looking and falls into above parameters, drop me a line!
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to kengaroo59

Ever find a travel buddy...or figure out where and for how long you are going?
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Familiar Face

Nope, still looking and dreaming! I was just looking at some last minute bargains on Vacations To Go, and I can get an outside cabin for $519 for a 7 night cruise on the Dream leaving out of Canavarel on January 19th I think. There are a whole bunch of choices for outside cabins under $800 for a 7 night cruise in the Caribbean or Mexico.

I want to go someplace warm. I would also consider doing a transatlantic. I am not working right now so I could leave tomorrow given the right cruise!
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Familiar Face

Saw your post and would be interested in sharing a cabin. I am retired and love to cruise.
Do not enjoy paying double for a cabin. I am easy going, non-snorer, flexible and would certainly respect your space. I am 72 yo healthy and enjoy seeing new places.

Best of luck finding a cruise mate.

Bob
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I like warm, too. Any of the cruises you mentioned would be nice. I am especially interested in doing a Panama Canal transit sometime. I am 58, don't smoke, husband has never complained about me snoring! He won't cruise. Email me if you firm up a date and I'll check the calendar!
Old January 5th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Familiar Face

MocaJanelle: Can you go in January or early Feb? Short notice?
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Familiar Face

Are you still looking for a cabin mate? Would you be interested in a Princess cruise LA to Hawaii in Feb? Am a 64 year old easy going. brian_helen at yahoo.com
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM
Familiar Face

No, I am looking to cruise out of Florida. Just came back from 2 weeks in HI. Not interested in any cruise out of the West Coast. Thanks for the thought though!