Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Need Female Roommate 3nt Bahamas Sep 21st

Monarch of the Seas Sep 21-24 to the Bahamas from Port Canaveral

Every year my Ladies Night Out social group sponsors a big Girls Getaway cruise. This will be our 6th cruise and the theme this year is "Mommy's Spring Break"!

We have several ladies who are still looking for roommates. They are all different ages and have different interests which is why they are not matched up with each other. The age range is 20's to 60's with everything in
between. MOST of the ladies who need roommates are in their 40's or 50's. The cruise is co-ed but we are in need of FEMALE roommates only at this time, preferably non-smokers.

The prices vary depending on the type of cabin that the Lady needing a roommate booked. The fares range from $340 to 406 per person which includes all of the taxes, fees, port charges and the onboard events.

We bring our own band (a local 80's cover band), have private parties including open bar. Do not let the theme fool you....While we do have some guests in their 20's, the average age of our group is mid to late 40's. Most of
our guests just want a fun weekend away from the kids, work, everyday stress. Our events make it very easy to meet new people. A majority of our guests are from central FL areas but we welcome everyone. We sailed with 130 last year and will have more than that this year.

If you are interested, please message me and I will email you more details and put you in contact with several possible roommates.
Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Yes I am Female and would love to get more info. I am in my late 30's and would appreciate more info.
Please email me at Courtulookin2@gmail.com ASAP...
Thanks
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:18 AM
Familiar Face

I am female, 59, from Palm Bay, just South of Port Canaveral. Can I get the details?

Please email: mharo@cfl.rr.com

I do not smoke, drink, party, good sense of humor, respectful and honest (I work with local law enforcement) and just looking to get away for a few nights. I do however prefer an outside cabin. I do not snore either.

Michele
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Michele we are still in need of three roommates. I sent you an email with the pricing and cabin details