Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Trans-atlantic room mate wanted !!!

hi looking for anyone that would like to share a room for any of the cunard trans atlantic sail's. im in the uk and look out for there bargains that they do at about the price of 599-699 per person i am able to go anytime JULY AUG SEPT you get the idea ;0) .....there is one on the 24th june id love to do i know its last min but hey ho worth a go but like i sad anytime s good ....im a 39 married girl who loves to have fun and make new friends but like to have quiet days, and fine things as well as fun loving social evening dressing up in your best for dinner. originaly from liverpool now live in southampton. dont snore dont smoke do have a loud laugh ;0) male or female room mate ok as im sure we all know how to be grown ups. (by that i mean... dont expect and hanky panky as a slap across the face often offends...hahaha) please reply as im a newbie, hubby works 24/7 thats why im looking for room mate....thanks for reading x
Sponsored Links
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekelly View Post
hi looking for anyone that would like to share a room for any of the cunard trans atlantic sail's. im in the uk and look out for there bargains that they do at about the price of 599-699 per person i am able to go anytime JULY AUG SEPT you get the idea ;0) .....there is one on the 24th june id love to do i know its last min but hey ho worth a go but like i sad anytime s good ....im a 39 married girl who loves to have fun and make new friends but like to have quiet days, and fine things as well as fun loving social evening dressing up in your best for dinner. originaly from liverpool now live in southampton. dont snore dont smoke do have a loud laugh ;0) male or female room mate ok as im sure we all know how to be grown ups. (by that i mean... dont expect and hanky panky as a slap across the face often offends...hahaha) please reply as im a newbie, hubby works 24/7 thats why im looking for room mate....thanks for reading x
Hi Little Kelly,
My name is GiGi Morton and I'm living in France at the moment. I will be returning to the USA in Sept and really need a cabinmate to take the QE2 Sept 14 from Southhampton UK.
There is such a great price right now and I would love to travel in the luxury of the QE2.
About me:
I am a widow, 4 yrs now. I am a very down to earth person and have been traveling about in year in Europe. That means I only have one reasonably smart outfit to wear on the ship. (I traded having pretty things so I could afford having the biggest adventure of my life!!!) I'm a photographer, I LOVE people, easy going, light drinker(once in a while), don't smoke, love to laugh, especially at myself ;-), easy to get along with and I'm a pretty healthy "BIG WOMAN"...find me on FB gwendolyn morton if you would like to learn more about me.
If you are still looking for a cabin mate or if you might decide to take several cruises...please check me out to see if I'm the kind of lady you would like to spend a week with sharing a cabin on the QE2!
I hope to hear from you sooner than later.
gigi
If you haven't
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Familiar Face

Are you still looking for someone to share costs on westbound TA?
Old July 17th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorizon View Post
Are you still looking for someone to share costs on westbound TA?
Hello Bluehorizon,
Yes...I am still seeking a cabinmate to share costs for the QM2 9/14 crossing?
gigi