Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Retired, would like to find cabin mate for longer voyages

71 year old active traveler(female, non smoker) would like to find someone to share cabin for longer cruises. Am very indepandent, enjoy just exploring on my own or doing things together. or just go to shows together. easy going w. sense of humor helps.
for example,
Just got ad from Holland America offering some interesting discounts:
Grand voyage from L.A. cross Pacific via Hawaii, Pago Pago and Fiji to Sydney, then circumnavigating Australia 55 days Sept 29
Or:Baltic and Fjords 24 days May 21

can be contacted at: snoworchid2002@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you still looking for a cruise companion. I am an active 70 year old female who likes to travel. My stay at home husband is tired of travel. I am not ! I have a great sense of humour, in good physical shape, an early riser, with a positive attitude. I have been cruised the Western Carribean, Alaska, and Mexico. Would be interested in taking a European Cruise or perhaps another Carribean. I get some great deals on Holland America. Would be open to travel anytime in Spring, Summer or Fall 23013.
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hi ... I am retired and also interested in longer cruises... my current cruisemate is not interested in longer cruises... I just returned from a 22 day cruise. I would love to do the Austarial and NZ cruise... leaving from a US port. Lets talk.\
Hanna
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Familiar Face

hi again, This is Hanna from cruisemates.com forgot to give you my email address -
ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna
Old November 27th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am looking for a cruisemate who would like to take longer cruises... Austrlia or South America. Just got back from a HA 22 day trip... Panama Canal and Carib.
great cruise.
Lets talk.... If you are interested.
Hann
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hallo,

Would you be interested in taking a cruise from Sydney to Rome? The Dawn Princess is leaving on the 13th July and I'm seeking another lady to share the cabin. Its a saving of over $2000.
Please let me know if you're interested. My email is myfanwy_stclair@hotmail.com
Anna
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Familiar Face

Hello, I am in my 50's and looking for a cruisemate to share a cabin on a 14 day cruise (Barcelona to Galveston) in Nov 2013 (11/10-24). I know you like longer cruises, but I thought that I would ask. This Transatlantic is on Royal's Navigator of the Seas. I am well travelled, fit, married (My husband can't join me this time), active, and love cruising. Spend very little time in the cabin.
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I also like long cruises. I am a retired senior female. I have a R C cruise booked for next April 16 from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen. I am open to taking a cruise to the fiords or St. Petersburg from Copenhagen.

Are you interested?