Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin Mate for Transatlantic Crossing in 2013

Hi there,

I am seriously thing of taking a trip to Southampton on board the Queen Mary in 2013. A bit premature I know but do beleive something like this needs to be planned well in advance. At this stage I am just pondering over the idea. If I do go I would like to find a straight mature female over 60 to share a cabin with. I think I would like a room with a veiw. No date in mind as yet but in warm weather for sure. I am located in New Jersey only minutes from New York City, someone from the East Coast would be perfect but not a requirement. I would fly back from the U.K. Of course I would prefere a room on my own but due to the high single supplement it makes sense to share. I have been told I snore sometimes but if this does not bother you and you are a good decent person there is no reason why we could not get along for a few days. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks for your concideration........
Sponsored Links
Old February 29th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello my name is Nick I am 35 male. I am looking for cabin buddy transatlantic 2013 from New York. Would you like to chat? Nick x
Old October 16th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

I hope to find a roommate for the Q M 2 cruise from NY to England on June 1, 2013. I live near Washington, D.C. and travel to NY regularly. 40 year old female. Non-smoking, social drinker, love to dance. :-)

Michelle
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi: I am looking for a cabin mate for the Queen Victoria that leaves New York on January 18, 2013 that goes to Fort Lauderdate, Montego Bay, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Huatula, and San Francisco arriving Feb 3/13. I have a balcony room booked and the cost with taxes is $2270.45USD/CAD. You can add airfare with Cunard if you wish. Please let me know if you are interested. I am a straight, single female that enjoys the occassional drink and does not smoke. Dinner reservations are for the first sitting so that we can enjoy the night life. I love to dance and sightsee.