Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cruise friend for January or february

I am looking to make friends and go on cruises with a fun and adventurous person. Not looking for just a bargain share buddy. I do prefer a balcony, but open to ocean view. I prefer 9 nights or longer. I like grabbing fun transportation and heading inward to truly take in the location and not just hang at the ports or do the tours. I love dressing up for dinner and taking in the entertainment after. Not a partier and rarely up past midnight cuz like to take in the full day. I prefer female cruise buddy. I am 42 yr old straight female.

Please, I know everyone isn't going to enjoy everything that I do, but really looking for someone willing to go inward with me on the ports. I like grabbing 4 wheelers and golf carts when allowed on main roads and going to see where the locals live and hit beach at some point! Since this is what I enjoy I really want to find someone that also enjoys this kind of vacation!

Thanks so much and happy cruising!

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Familiar Face

Hi michelle
my name is joanna. You sound like fun. I'm looking for a cruise companion. I know you wanted 9 days but
would you settle for 8 days on the oasis of the seas from feb 4-11 eastern caribbean.
I have a superior ocean balcony. It's also a beatle tribute cruise.
$1192 each. Please feel free to call (440) 327-2785
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Familiar Face

Me too I'm very interested I'm 35.
Old December 7th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romidiabla View Post
Me too I'm very interested I'm 35.
Sorry it's my first time posting and I don't know if I'm at the right place. I am female, 35 and my name is Romina. I am looking to go on a cruise to the Caribbean or Mexico or both and need someone to go with. Let me know if u want or need someone to go with there is a singles cruise from the 19th of jan. 2012 that I was interested in, but if u know of something better or cheaper let me know. I'm very fun and nice and just want to have a good time with no drama!
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Friends

Hi, I love cruising as well. My friends are not able to go for some reason or another. I am a 46 SWF, non smoker, active. I would be interested in any cruises less than 14 days. I am in Texas.
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Texas Cruise

Hey there! I am from Texas too and definitely want to go on a cruise...ASAP lol Love to have fun and love to cruise! Any roomies up for a fun cruise out of Texas?