Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default SWF looking for female to share cabin in Jan-March 2012

SWF, 54, live in Western MA, self-employed professional looking for female to share a cabin on either HAL or Celebrity. I haven't decided on a cruise yet, but would like a 7-14 day cruise, either out of NYC, NJ, FL, or Puerto Rico. Would prefer NYC or NJ so I don't have to fly, but with a great deal, I am happy to fly. I prefer fixed dining, late sitting. Not much of a barfly. I like to go to the shows, relax by the pool, read a book, and go to as many beaches as possible. Would prefer to go as cheaply as possible, but would easily consider a balcony that had a good deal. Pretty active, I like to get up at 6 or 7 and work out, and catch up on sleep at the pool. My schedule is such that I can't usually do last minute deals; I need 2 months lead time.
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi...I'm a SWF, 42 who also likes to cruise. Have not been on either HAL or Celeb. I too would like to do a cruise next year. Do to my work schedule I also need a few months lead way before I could travel..can not do anything last minute. I live in WV and usually have to fly to board anywhere. I usually do inside cabins just because I am hardly ever there. I'm not into hanging out at the bars, but LOVE the shows and I too, prefer the late sitting for dinner. You can email me at rabelgirls@gmail.com if you would like more info. Thank you for your consideration.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Default Eurodam is $649 per person Jan. 7

Hello,

I saw your post and have already researched the Eurodam out of Fort Lauderdale for Jan. 7. An interior cabin is $649 per person. Would you be interested? I am low-key and enjoy most of the ship, but am not a big drinker.

Mary F.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

That's a GREAT price!!!
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless380 View Post
SWF, 54, live in Western MA, self-employed professional looking for female to share a cabin on either HAL or Celebrity. I haven't decided on a cruise yet, but would like a 7-14 day cruise, either out of NYC, NJ, FL, or Puerto Rico. Would prefer NYC or NJ so I don't have to fly, but with a great deal, I am happy to fly. I prefer fixed dining, late sitting. Not much of a barfly. I like to go to the shows, relax by the pool, read a book, and go to as many beaches as possible. Would prefer to go as cheaply as possible, but would easily consider a balcony that had a good deal. Pretty active, I like to get up at 6 or 7 and work out, and catch up on sleep at the pool. My schedule is such that I can't usually do last minute deals; I need 2 months lead time.
Hi,

i am a married, 56yo, woman. Going to cruise with Celebrity an 29th - Feb 4th, 2012.

Not a "party girl”, sleep 11pm- 7am, beachessssssss! yes!

o you want to communicate?

Genie
Old November 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless380 View Post
Hi,

would you consider to join me on cruise Jan 29th - Feb 4th Celebrity line E. Caribbean?

Please let me know so that we could discuss details.

Regards,

Genie
Old November 7th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Familiar Face

Default Jan cruise

I am sorry, but that is too few days for me to consider going. Air Fare is over $660 to Fl without luggage.