Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2011, 12:37 AM
Familiar Face

Default Thanksgiving Cruise Wanted

I am interested in taking a 7-nt Caribbean cruise departing on 11/20 and would like to share the cost of a cabin. I am a 46 yo single mother of two teenage boys. I love to travel solo, but having someone to go to dinner and a show with is great too. Female prefered. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks! Susan
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Familiar Face

The price is actually great considering it's Thanksgiving week! Only $560/each to share a 1A or $620/each for an regular inside cabin. It's a great week to take a vacation and not have to use so much vacation time! Let me know if you're interested.

Susan
Old October 12th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Familiar Face

I would interested still looking for someone?
Old October 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by tces4 View Post
The price is actually great considering it's Thanksgiving week! Only $560/each to share a 1A or $620/each for an regular inside cabin. It's a great week to take a vacation and not have to use so much vacation time! Let me know if you're interested.

Susan
You've quoted a price, but for what cruise and from where? Inquiring people want to know
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Familiar Face

It's the Carnival Glory:

Sunday, Nov 20 Miami, FL 4:00pm
Monday, Nov 21 Nassau, the Bahamas 7:00am 2:00pm
Tuesday, Nov 22 Fun Day at Sea
Wednesday, Nov 23 St. Thomas, USVI 10:00am 6:00pm
Thursday, Nov 24 San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00am 3:30pm
Friday, Nov 25 Grand Turk 11:00am 5:30pm
Saturday, Nov 26 Fun Day at Sea
Sunday, Nov 27 Miami, FL
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, Dragon, I am still looking. You can email me at ss80120@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Old October 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I'm 52, SWF, Professional. mother of one who would love to find a cruise over the holidays...anytimwe this year. I saw a 7 day Southern carribean with Norwegian or Princess..... three days at sea, one at the beach and one in Bonaire and Aruba. Cost was about $450 for inside cabin. Interested?
Old October 15th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I want to go with friends that are booked Nov 19 for 7 days. This is rccl out of New Orleans. I'm a single Christian female and need a cabin mate. The cruise is $699 plus tax each inside cabin.

Diane
Old October 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murmy View Post
Hi. I'm 52, SWF, Professional. mother of one who would love to find a cruise over the holidays...anytimwe this year. I saw a 7 day Southern carribean with Norwegian or Princess..... three days at sea, one at the beach and one in Bonaire and Aruba. Cost was about $450 for inside cabin. Interested?
I'm wanting to join friend Nov 19, 2011 o rccl from NewOrleans 7 days inside $699. Single retired Christian female.
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Familiar Face

Another woman, who I met on these boards, and I are going on a 7-night Holland American cruise from Fort Lauderdale. The ship is the Nieuw Amsterdam. You're welcome to join us, although you'd probably want to find somebody else to share your cabin and the costs. We are in our fifties and we both work for a school system. We got together a few weeks ago and had a good time. I think it will be a fun cruise. I hope you consider it. The more the merrier.