Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:03 PM
Familiar Face

Hi again Carol. I posted under your thread. Did you think I would not make a good cruise companion? I never got a response and was just curious.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am doing the Bermuda cruise from New York on 09/25/2011. I would like to have a companion so that price would be about 500.00 for an inside stateroom. The only problem is that I started a government job and cannot be flexible with the date.
I am a 37 year old male living in New York City proximity. Would meet with you in any place in the NY, NJ, CT tri-state area if needed, so that we can get to know a little bit before cruise if you want to.

I am very easy to get along with. Like to have fun, but not the overnite party-er kind of person. Wish you can find a time slot for this trip and join me in this adventure.

email me at jdiaz1111@msn.com if interested.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi:
I am doing the 7 nights Bermuda cruise from New York on 09/25/2011. I would like to have a companion so that price would be about 500.00 for an inside stateroom. The only problem is that I started a government job and cannot be flexible with the date.
I am a 37 year old male living in New York City proximity. Would meet with you in any place in the NY, NJ, CT tri-state area if needed, so that we can get to know a little bit before cruise if you want to.

I am very easy to get along with. Like to have fun, but not the overnite party-er kind of person. Wish you can find a time slot for this trip and join me in this adventure.

email me at jdiaz1111@msn.com if interested.
Old April 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseN4life View Post
Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
fitcruiser@gmail.com
Hi ,I am seeking a cruise companion too! uscruisercalifornia@yahoo.com
Old April 12th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am looking for a cruise companion, I am flexible though preferabble a cruise departing Us to South America.Thank you.uscruisercalifornia@yahoo.com
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseN4life View Post
Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
fitcruiser@gmail.com
Hi! I'm booked on Celebrity Summit Jan 19-26 out of San Juan. Am looking for a F. room-mate. I found 2 room-mates a couple years ago in cruisemates.com Having a little trouble remembering how to start a thread/place ad.
You sound like someone I might enjoy sharing a room with. I'm 60 years old and enjoy everything about cruising. I enjoy walking/hiking, playing card games, Scrabble, etc. Chatting with people on board ship is very enjoyable for me. I'm booked through my travel agent sister. This cruise will be the 17th annual "Get Out of the Cold" Group cruise. This will be my 7th cruise. All but 1 have been with this group. There are several couples I've cruised with every cruise, but every year there are new people. My sister & her husband host the group cruise.
I am a smoker but will not smoke in the cabin. Last 2 cruises I did the same. I am up in the night some but do my best to be very quiet and I use a small flashlight.
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Familiar Face

Celebrity Summit Jan 19-26, 2013
San Juan, St Croix, St Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, Day at Sea, St Thomas
This will be the 17th Annual "Get Out of the Cold" Group Cruise. My travel agent sister and her husband host this cruise.

I am 60 yr old active F. I like to play cards, walk/hike, visit with people from everywhere and love all aspects of cruising.
I am a smoker, but will not smoke in the stateroom.

Found Susan to meet and join me for this group cruise in 2011 and was so lucky to do a 2nd cruise with Barb a day after the end of the 15th Annual cruise. My sister and her husband sometimes go on a 2nd cruise as the Group Cruise is a working vacation for them I met both very nice and fun ladies through this site.
Am hoping to find 1 similar roomy for 2013 group cruise.
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hey how are you?

I m ludovic, 28, from belgium. I m photographer in playa del carmen and i m looking forward to do my first cruise. I would like to do either Carnival Destiny, from miami for 5 nights, dep june 2nd or Carnival Victory from san juan, 7 nights, dep june 3rd with a preference for the second one. If you are up to have a lot of fun and free on those dates, let me know...
have a great day

ludovic
Old May 20th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in travelling to southamerica ,if you too,please let me know,thank you
Old June 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey!

My family is going on the 06/23 Carnival Cruise to Canada for 5 days, leaving from Boston.

I have two cabins, and it turns out that I will only need one. The inside Cabin can hold two people and the cost is $545 per person for a total of $1,090, which includes all taxes and tips. Your only out of pocket will be drinks and excursions.

I am open to all offers for this cabin.

Please contact me at Taxskier@gmail.com
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising Carol View Post
I am desperate to do RCI Oasis or Allure. Maybe oct/Nov this year. Anyone interested?
Hi, did u do Oasis or the Allure yet ? I would love to give either of them a try. Im based in the Uk, but thinking of taking the Independence of the Seas transltlantic over to Fort lauderdal...leaves 2nd Nov 2012....would really love to then do a week or two weeks on either the Oasis or Allure to the western or eastern carribean (or both).

Im 50 yr old, straight male, into keep fit, love the sun, easy going and very courteous, looking to share cabin costs on the Oasis or Allure...or even from the Uk if you fancied doing the transatlantic leg as well.

Regards,

Jason.
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Familiar Face

I am particularly interested in round-the-world out of Sydney 5/20/2013 for 104 days on Sun Princess.
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:41 AM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

Guys this is an old thread!
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Indy
Liberty 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance
Mariner
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator (TA)
C.Dream
Solstice '10
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept '11
Brilliance '12
Mariner (TA)
Liberty OTS
C.Breeze '13
C.Conquest
Serenade TA
C.Sunshine '14
Indy
Vision

Oasis TA
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

My name is Emily, I read your note on cruisemates.com. This is my first time visiting this site, I found a cruise I'd like to take around the Eastern Mediterranean region for a great price ...just have no friends that can travel when its convenient for my work schedule.

I'm trying to find a like-minded person to be a cabinmate. I saw this deal below on priceline.com, and thought I'd share it with you to see if its a possibility. I'm female, 34, American, but live in Ireland; love traveling and making the most of places I visit; very friendly, pretty laidback and easy going.

If your interested, give me a shout: emilybrennan23@yahoo.com.

Cruise Itinerary:
1 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy --- 5:00 p.m.
2 At Sea --- ---
3 Katakolon (Olympia), Greece 8:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
4 Piraeus (Athens), Greece 7:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
5 Izmir, Turkey 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
6 At Sea --- ---
7 Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt 6:00 a.m. ---
8 Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt --- 6:00 p.m.
9 At Sea --- ---
10 At Sea --- ---
11 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 5:00 a.m. ---
($449 interior room, 380)

look forward to hearing from you,

Emily
Old February 14th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking for cruisemate female

March 30 2013 sail date

Days
California Coastal
Sapphire Princess
Roundtrip from Los Angeles, California
Ports: Los Angeles, California | San Francisco, California | Santa Barbara, California | Catalina Island, California | San Diego, California | Ensenada, Mexico | Los Angeles, California
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Cruise Mate

I am interested in Oasis or Allure also. Please email me ggcruisegal@aol.com

Gail
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Familiar Face

Oasis In June or July?
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Familiar Face

June or July? Vance
Old February 24th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Familiar Face

I have a Mediterranean cruise booked on Holland America (11 day from Rome to Barcelona) departing on June 8. Interested?
Joanie
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hey are you still looking to cruise, have one in June 1, trying to find a roomate for . carnival victory
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am looking for a cruise mate also, I plan to go from Calif. probably SD down the coast of Mexico thru Panama up to Fl. in late Nov. or early Dec. on carnival. I workout every day, don't smoke, light social drinker, love to dance and have fun, retired teacher, educated MA+46hrs. male. Race,religion,sex not important, very liberal but respect others opinions. Trip takes 15 days then I will drive up to DC to visit my daughter and granddaughter.
Old August 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Admiral

It's a shame a thread goes on and on like this. It's very old, people resurrect it and wonder why they don't get responses.
Old August 15th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there,
Royal carib HNL-SYD Sept 23rd suit you at all?
Let me know and we can exchange more details.
Cheers!
Old August 17th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 35 y.o. man intersted for a cruise in carribean sea by the end of september.
If your post is still available notice me please.

Dan
Old August 17th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 35 y.o. man intersted for a cruise in carribean or mediteranian sea by the end of september.
If your post is still available notice me please.

Dan
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi

I posted below today - it might be too short of a notice for you.
"Am looking for a cruise companion. Sorry this is a short notice.

I am new member of this community and I just booked my very first short cruise with Royal Caribbean this coming Labor Day 2013 weekend.
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Port: Port Canaveral
Depart: 4:30PM Friday August 30 (to Nassau)
Back: About 6AM Monday Sept 2

About me: Male, IT/Senior Project Manager working for a major financial institution, non smoker.

Looking for: Any gender, non-smoker, just a decent human being.

Please contact me with questions. Thanks."
John
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi
Am 46y M, cruising in Mid October in Europe.
Seeking female to share my cabine. I offer the place.
It will be few days in Mediterranean