Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate needed for last minute September cruise...

I am a single straight Black male, 28 years old, seeking another person with whom to share a cabin with this September. I'm extremely safe to be around, and very fun loving. Hey, I will even provide an unsealed history of criminal record... which, does not exist for me.

Sharing a room is much cheaper than paying for a single cabin!

Information available upon request
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Beginner

Hi
I am up for a last minute cruise. I was hoping to go Aug 19-23..next week, for my 27th birthday which is the 21st. Seems like I won't make that one...none of my friends are available to go and I really didn't want to pay double to go alone. Anyway, where are you planning to depart from and have you decided on any particular dates in September?

Here is a little info about me:
Race: Black
Sex: Female
Personality and other characteristics: Easy going, loves to have fun, non-smoker, always up for an adventure. First time cruiser.

Reply to sdysu@yahoo.com