Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamitypl View Post
My last travel companion didn't work out (and it wasn't my fault!!!) ! Anyway, I'm still looking for someone who wants to share a cabin. I can travel anywhere, anytime. (Except 3 cruises that are already booked.)

I am especially looking to do the back to back Norwegian Jade...starting and ending in Istanbul in September. I also like the Queen Mary 2 itinerary in December and am interested in South America (Holland America) leaving April 10, 2010). If interested, shoot me a reply! I enjoy having lots of fun, nothing "gets my goat" while traveling, am adventurous, flexible and ready to see the entire world!
Im 41 yr old m looking for companion on the dream in july! im fun clean and respectful. I have been on 4 other cruises and want to go soon. hit me up.hale7023@yohoo.com
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
My last travel companion didn't work out (and it wasn't my fault!!!) ! Anyway, I'm still looking for someone who wants to share a cabin. I can travel anywhere, anytime. (Except 3 cruises that are already booked.)

I am especially looking to do the back to back Norwegian Jade...starting and ending in Istanbul in September. I also like the Queen Mary 2 itinerary in December and am interested in South America (Holland America) leaving April 10, 2010). If interested, shoot me a reply! I enjoy having lots of fun, nothing "gets my goat" while traveling, am adventurous, flexible and ready to see the entire world!
I am a 20-something female headed back home after a year teaching in Greece. I am looking for a female cabinmate to share an inexpensive inside cabin on the QM2 for the July 20th sailing from Southampton to New York. I know that I might be a bit younger than the cabinmate you have in mind, but I am a friendly, respectful, and unobtrusive roommate. I am most excited about dressing up for dinner, taking advantage of the library, and having afternoon tea! Let me know if you are interested. yorml25@gmail.com
Old June 26th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey wanna go europe to to nyc on the 3rd of july? I am in paris and nees a companion to the states...
Old August 17th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, this post has taken on a life of it's own!

I see many people exchanges messages anyway about looking for a cruisemate. They aren't necessarily responding to the original post, but just adding their 2 cents worth. I guess it is easier than creating a new thread.

You go guys!
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisejunkie2 View Post
Yes, this post has taken on a life of it's own!

I see many people exchanges messages anyway about looking for a cruisemate. They aren't necessarily responding to the original post, but just adding their 2 cents worth. I guess it is easier than creating a new thread.

You go guys!
Now you've woken the beast up after 13 months of sleep.
Old September 10th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Familiar Face

I am especially interested in the round-the-world cruise out of Sydney 5/20/2013 for 104 days on the Sea Princess. Would you like to be cabin mate? I can also do other cruises this Oct-Dec out of Florida. carleyoungjr@att.net facebook: Carl Young (Jay)
Old June 18th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Familiar Face

Are you interested to do British Isles, Norw. Fjords and Ireland July/August? Let me know
Maya dancemaya@yahoo.com
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I'm looking to take a long cruise. I was looking into one in the fall of 2014. It leaves from California to Australia. I'm. 48 y/old retired firefighter. I'm as laid back as they come. I've been to Australia before for about 6 weeks and I loved it.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Good evening,

Are you still going on a cruise? I'm excited about looking for a cruise to go on. I'm 52 single and a female.

Let me know.
Old January 13th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I am looking for a cruise companion for the February/March time frame to share expenses. The NCL Epic (has very good reviews) sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean has a very good sale on now. The Epic promotion is for the weeks of 2/9 ($379), 2/16, ($399), 2/23 ($389) and 3/2 ($399). Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.

I am a 63 retired Govt IT Executive who lives in northern Virginia. I am intelligent, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going, non-smoker, social drinker and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I can hold an intellectual conversation, or be a great listener. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.

My wife works during the week and we have 2 eleven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.

I am looking for a cruise companion who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationlist.
I plan to go to Miami to help my father in law with fixing up his house sometime in February and would do the cruise before/after this. I may drive to Miami and could offer you transportation to/from the airport.

Regards

Stan Gray
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Old May 8th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi ,
Im a pakistani. Looking for someone to chat , clubbing and good roommate. visiting turkey
https://www.facebook.com/arshad.shaheen1
+923339966555 , arshad_sha@hotmail.com
Old August 7th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to douglasharrislane

Did you find your cabin mate for your labor day cruise? Was it a male or female ?
I am a male retired chef 66 yrs old looking for a female cabin mate for a 10 days
cruise in FEB. 2015 I am willing to pay half the cabin cost mins the port & tip fee
harrislane@gmail.com
DOUG
Old August 7th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Familiar Face

found this for 319 plus taxes

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sat Nov 29 Miami, FL 4:00pm
Sun Nov 30 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 9:00am 5:00pm
Mon Dec 1 At Sea
Tue Dec 2 San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00am 8:00pm
Wed Dec 3 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 6:00pm