Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to mikefaris Send a message via Yahoo to mikefaris
Default want to travel with me on a Cruise. Or you pick the place.

I will pay for the room and you can come with me for free in the room or we can split the room. We can share the same bed or sleep on different beds. The room could be a Oceanview Balcony Suite.

If there is Chemistry we can sleep together if not we can seperate the beds no problem. I would like to meet a nice woman. If you do not like me we can meet other people on the cruise.

I new at on traveling on a cruise. But if you have experance that is cool. If you want to add to my simple list please do. I am 31 and single and have pictures at the below link. http://my.inbox.com/photos/mikefaris/index.aspx

Located Westborough MA. Call me at 508 405-9652
Ship Options could be. I will tell you more when you and I agree what Cruise ship you want to go on together.

7 Night Alaska
Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Spirit

7 Night Alaska
Princess Cruises
Golden Princess

7 Night Alaska
Princess Cruises
Star Princess

7 Night Alaska
Celebrity Cruises
Infinity

Sometime in August or Sept.

If you want more info call me at 508 405-9652 Love Mike. Don't be alone make you dreams come true where are you out there.
Sponsored Links