Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Seabourn
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 5th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seabourn Referral Coupon

I have a referral coupon available for anyone who is booked for the first time on a Seabourn cruise and has made or is about to make their final payment but has not yet sailed.

The coupon gives both the recipient and the giver $400 on-board credit.

Please provide email details if you are interested so that I can contact you. The voucher has to be sent to you by mail and then sent on by you to Seabourn.
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, sounds good ....can you please send the info needed? We are booking on the Seabourn for the first time. Our cruise in in January. Thanks!
Old October 8th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Konolani
I've sent you a private message about the coupon....let me know if you can't access it, though...
Old October 8th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

HI sent a reply to your email?
Old February 25th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi
Just about to set sail on march 8, 2012 on the seabourn would love the on board credit share
what a great idea!
Thank you
earthaboat
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Familiar Face

You need to look at another cruise discussion board. I don't mean to be critical but this is the third time I have suggested this and the post is always removed. Good luck in your search for an OBC.
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Cruise Maniac

and do you really think if you advertised Cruise Mates on that "other" board it wouldnt be deleted?? Just MENTION or HINT my name there and the entire thread is deleted!!

Seabourn Pride...Dover to Singapore...88 Days....Sept 17 2011
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Familiar Face

I did not "advertise"; I just wanted to help the OP since I don't believe Cruisemates has referral program assistance.
Old July 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claranda View Post
I have a referral coupon available for anyone who is booked for the first time on a Seabourn cruise and has made or is about to make their final payment but has not yet sailed.

The coupon gives both the recipient and the giver $400 on-board credit.

Please provide email details if you are interested so that I can contact you. The voucher has to be sent to you by mail and then sent on by you to Seabourn.
Hi there!

Do you still have this referral award available! I am a first time cruiser and just paid my balance yesterday. Sailing on the Quest Oct 27 from Venice - Pireaus. I'm very new at this but very, very excited - can hardly sleep at night thinking about being pampered for a week! Extra onboard credit would sure come in handy.
Old August 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i have paid for my cruise in november but it is my first time sailing on this line. will the coupon still work? thanks cathy
Old February 15th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seabourn referral coupons available

Any first time cruisers with Seabourn would like a referral coupon please PM me. Or contact me at <ianlin(at)att(dot)net>.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If anyone is sailing before March 7, 2014 I have a $400 referral coupon. Email me at mpfund6617@aol.com
Old April 29th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has either paid for or about to make their final payment

The coupon gives both the new cruiser and the past cruiser a $400 onboard credit.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Referral coupons?

Hi there. About to book 2 cabins on Seabourn, first timers sailing in August 2014. I just read about these referral coupons and would LOVE to get the credit. If anyone has a coupon to share with me, that would be awesome. Also, since we are booking 2 cabins, should we book them both separately (assuming we can find 2 referral coupons) so we can get the credit for each? thanks!!
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Just booked legend for June 22. Any offers that can use? We are new to Seabourn and looking forward to our first journey with them.
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Wombat Wills I have a Seabourn OBC referral voucher and am looking for a first timer on SB who has paid their final balance. It looks like you fit the bill!
If you are still interested please email me and I will give you details of what you need to do next, so that we both get $400 OBC. Please email me at jtatkin@dircon.co.uk. thank you!
Old May 19th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default referral coupon

I have a referral coupon for first time seabourn cruisers. It entitles you to $400 on board credit. Email me at cdonato1@comcast.net. Thanks, Bunnie
Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I, too, have a referral coupon for Seabourn newcomers who have not yet made their final payment. Kindly email me on jayseadee@hotmail.co.uk
Old July 23rd, 2014, 02:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seabourn Voucher

I have a voucher for anyone making/or who has made their final payment. It's so nice to have onboard credit to use!
Please email me at walkershopATnc.rr.com