Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default How is the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas for a 19 year old?

Hi I am new to the forums and excited to finally go on a cruise after the longest time. I am going on the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas to Jamaica during my January vacation with my family and wanted to know if it will be fun for a 19 year old guy/young adult. I know there are plenty of activities for me to do but I want to meet other people my age too and if there are cute girls on the ships. Anyone with experiences, stories or insight please post it here. Thank you ( :
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Welcome 57,
Since you will be cruising during a school break time, I bet there will be many others also cruising with you. Be sure to get out there, and meet these people right away and enjoy the cruise.

Message Boards Moderator