Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Beginner

Default Ruby aft cabins B753

has anyone stayed in this cabin? Is so was there a beam in your way on the balcony and what furniture is provided on the balcony?

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Dancing,

I have not stayed in this stateroom, but am about to stay in an aft suite on the Ruby and therefore, did some research on the back of the ship. I searched the web for photos of the Ruby, Emerald, or Caribbean's back ends to decide which suite we wanted (as we did not want the beam, either). I believe that the aft end of each of those ships is configured the same - the Baja balconies appear to be for sure. Anyway, I have a really good close up of what would be B753 on the Caribbean, and it does NOT have the beam - B751 next door does. B753 looks quite nice. Hope that helps - enjoy your cruise! :-)