Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Norwegian Breakaway: Water and Sports Zones

Norwegian Breakaway: Water and Sports Zones
by Paul Motter

With exciting outdoor options Norwegian Breakaway takes outdoor cruise ship fun to new levels.

Top Decks to Feature First Five-Slide Aqua Park, Kids' Aqua Park, Largest Ropes Course at Sea and New Mini-Golf

Read more: Norwegian Breakaway: Water and Sports Zones

Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Familiar Face

It's missing the large "bowl" slide, which is on the Epic...Unless it's just not pictured...All water parks have that slide now, the one in Seaside Heights where I live is currently building one of those now.
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Yes, you're right. Funny, I just tried that myself for the first time on Epic a few months back. It was a lot of fun.

I was also looking at Carnival Breeze and that ship has one - but I didn't know what to call it. is that what they call it, a "bowl" slide?

Old May 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Admiral

Default Seaside Heights

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBNJ130 View Post
It's missing the large "bowl" slide, which is on the Epic...Unless it's just not pictured...All water parks have that slide now, the one in Seaside Heights where I live is currently building one of those now.
Wow ,a name from the past .There was a time that I spent every weekend at the jersey shore .Its been about 15 years since I was there last .
I used to hang out at the Stone Pony north of the heights .
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Familiar Face

Water and sports zones are really a large part of your delight and they offer a cooling ambience wherein you can refresh yourself and get rid of irksomeness.A fun activity for every member of your family...i'm totally agree with GGBNJ130 that missing the large "bowl" slide which is on the Epic.
Old January 20th, 2014, 02:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Well the slides are looking good high enough but i think the swimming pool are small in size according to these slides, they should build some big pool who can easily carry more people. Anyhow I like this and I think its good effort to increase the fun. I got some other photos of that place I hope you like...

Old January 21st, 2014, 05:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T. Hyde View Post
Well the slides are looking good high enough but i think the swimming pool are small in size according to these slides, they should build some big pool who can easily carry more people. Anyhow I like this and I think its good effort to increase the fun. I got some other photos of that place I hope you like...

Anyone other wanna share some photos?