Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Message Board Announcements
Register Forgot Password?

Message Board Announcements Information on message board changes and updates. This a READ ONLY Forum. Users will be unable to post to this forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Posts WILL be moved without notice

The following posts will be moved automatically without notice and it is up to the user to understand the reason and where to go to find their posts.
We aplogize for any confusion, but this is the only way we can manage these boards in a logical manner.

• If you submit a post where you are looking to share a cabin with some in any forum other that "Seeking Cruise Companion" then your post will be moved to that forum.
  • If you submit a post looking to meet people on your cruise in any message board other than the "Meet OnBoard" section at the bottom of these message boards then your post will be moved to "Meet onBoard" for the appropriate cruise line you have planned your cruise upon.

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread