Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Default Entertainment Great

Just got back from June 27th sail. The entertainment was absolutely great. Most of them came from Broadway. Also, they had the best comedian I have seen in years. I was pleasantly surprised!!
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonCulian View Post
Just got back from June 27th sail. The entertainment was absolutely great. Most of them came from Broadway. Also, they had the best comedian I have seen in years. I was pleasantly surprised!!
How did you make out with the tendering?
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old July 6th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Actually the tendering went very well for us. There was room on the very first tender that was for excursions, so they let us on. The 2nd tender was there when we left and it pulled out just after us. Coming back was a little wait but nothing to complain about. Because it was only for the 1 day, I have no complaint.
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old July 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonCulian View Post
Actually the tendering went very well for us. There was room on the very first tender that was for excursions, so they let us on. The 2nd tender was there when we left and it pulled out just after us. Coming back was a little wait but nothing to complain about. Because it was only for the 1 day, I have no complaint.
Thanks for the reply. This sounds very encouraging.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Hi Kuki, really enjoying your writing adventures for this cruise. We just returned from another Transatlantic (Navigator of the Seas). Great cruise and crossing!! Looked forward to all your dailing reports on the Veendam. John & Priscilla
TRIP - you said "Back in 98, when you guys sailed on the Veendam,and I stayed in FLL. Robi was able to get me a tour on the ship...I remember some "secret" cabins up on the suite level. The were inside, and humongus..the crew member showing us around, said they were not handicapped, just BIGGER! Maybe you can find out, so some Cruisemates can take advantage of the extra space.."

__________________
***deleted link***

Last edited by Kuki; July 16th, 2010 at 09:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 1,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wouldrichest View Post
TRIP - you said "Back in 98, when you guys sailed on the Veendam,and I stayed in FLL. Robi was able to get me a tour on the ship...I remember some "secret" cabins up on the suite level. The were inside, and humongus..the crew member showing us around, said they were not handicapped, just BIGGER! Maybe you can find out, so some Cruisemates can take advantage of the extra space.."
and your question is?

If you are asking about the large inside cabins they no longer exists. They were removed for the Neptune Lounge.

Last edited by Kuki; July 16th, 2010 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old August 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4
Default Bermuda Aug 15th...Veendam

Hello,
Hope you have a great cruise. I love Bermuda and HAL.
I'm interested in knowing if you recall the time for the Catholic Mass?
HAL usually has Mass at 8am on port days and 5pm on sea days.
Does this ring a bell?
Thanks Jim
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bermuda, cabin, cruise, daily, island, issues, long, made, ny, programs, purchase, ready, ship, smoking, strudel, talent, veendam, virtual

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
May 9-16 Daily LIVE Virtual Cruise Reports from the Veendam Kuki Chit - Chat for Cruisers 1 May 7th, 2010 08:23 PM
Daily LIVE Virtual Cruise Reports- Blog2NOLA Kuki Carnival Cruise Lines 45 February 19th, 2009 12:10 AM
NCL JEWEL - Daily Virtual Cruise- The Adventures begun Kuki Chit - Chat for Cruisers 0 May 6th, 2007 04:53 PM
CruiseMates Virtual Cruise- Daily LIVE from the Brilliance Kuki Royal Caribbean International 97 April 9th, 2007 08:45 PM
CARNIVAL LIBERTY - Virtual Cruise - DAILY REPORTS Jan 6 -14 Kuki Carnival Cruise Lines 112 February 5th, 2007 12:52 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1