Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Beginner

Default Entertainment Great

Just got back from June 27th sail. The entertainment was absolutely great. Most of them came from Broadway. Also, they had the best comedian I have seen in years. I was pleasantly surprised!!
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonCulian View Post
Just got back from June 27th sail. The entertainment was absolutely great. Most of them came from Broadway. Also, they had the best comedian I have seen in years. I was pleasantly surprised!!
How did you make out with the tendering?
Old July 6th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Beginner

Actually the tendering went very well for us. There was room on the very first tender that was for excursions, so they let us on. The 2nd tender was there when we left and it pulled out just after us. Coming back was a little wait but nothing to complain about. Because it was only for the 1 day, I have no complaint.
Old July 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonCulian View Post
Actually the tendering went very well for us. There was room on the very first tender that was for excursions, so they let us on. The 2nd tender was there when we left and it pulled out just after us. Coming back was a little wait but nothing to complain about. Because it was only for the 1 day, I have no complaint.
Thanks for the reply. This sounds very encouraging.
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Hi Kuki, really enjoying your writing adventures for this cruise. We just returned from another Transatlantic (Navigator of the Seas). Great cruise and crossing!! Looked forward to all your dailing reports on the Veendam. John & Priscilla
TRIP - you said "Back in 98, when you guys sailed on the Veendam,and I stayed in FLL. Robi was able to get me a tour on the ship...I remember some "secret" cabins up on the suite level. The were inside, and humongus..the crew member showing us around, said they were not handicapped, just BIGGER! Maybe you can find out, so some Cruisemates can take advantage of the extra space.."

Last edited by Kuki; July 16th, 2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by wouldrichest View Post
TRIP - you said "Back in 98, when you guys sailed on the Veendam,and I stayed in FLL. Robi was able to get me a tour on the ship...I remember some "secret" cabins up on the suite level. The were inside, and humongus..the crew member showing us around, said they were not handicapped, just BIGGER! Maybe you can find out, so some Cruisemates can take advantage of the extra space.."
and your question is?

If you are asking about the large inside cabins they no longer exists. They were removed for the Neptune Lounge.

Last edited by Kuki; July 16th, 2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Bermuda Aug 15th...Veendam

Hello,
Hope you have a great cruise. I love Bermuda and HAL.
I'm interested in knowing if you recall the time for the Catholic Mass?
HAL usually has Mass at 8am on port days and 5pm on sea days.
Does this ring a bell?
Thanks Jim