Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default gay single never been on a cruise

i want to go on a gay cruise. ultimately finding love would b great. a good time would b nice. i am some what 40, shy and not a drinker, so to speak. so i was hoping that a cruise would have a way to meet other singles and help w a roommate. any advice from any cruise veterans??
thanks
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
First Mate

You don't say where you're from, but there are a few travel agents out there that specialize in gay cruising. And I'm not talking about the mega cruises with RSVP or Atlantis that buy out the ships and basically turn them into floating night clubs. Al and Chuck travel are based in South FL and always seem to have some kind of group cruise planned that look fun. Just do some Googling for Gay Travel agent and see if you can find one that is CLIA so they know cruising.

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Familiar Face

30 year old male seeks cruise campanion for 11-night western/southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Equinox. February 11-22, 2013. Large gay travel group that week, looking to share the room with someone. $1309 for 11 nights per person, you can make appointment directly with the travel agency. Let me know if interested!