Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Familiar Face

Hi There!

Am a youthful athletic 58, going on 40! Clean cut, well dressed, out going, etc,etc,etc, non smoking gay. Live in So.Cal available to cruise anytime with a partner who canít do to work. Love the smaller up scale ships, instead of the Cattle Boats. Love to cook, entertain friends, travel, etc. etc. etc. I can get great deals on nice ships, and would enjoy sharing the same . If interested would love to hear from you. Many Thanks Josh
Joshhiller88@gmail.com
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

Looking to share cabin Jan 2nd B.A. to Santiago or Feb 12 Santiago to B.A. or Dec 2011.??
Single straight female currently in B.A. Non smoker Social dancer.
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Last minute cruise. Nov 21 2011

just got married cancelled my portion 2 mths ago. trying to get back on this cruise and need someone to cut the costs with. I am a 24 yr old woman just looking to be on this cruise with my husband and we cant afford to pay the double occupancy thing. I will rarely be around so no worries about me being a loud roomy someone pls reply I know its short notice but need to know quick. straight, gay female or gay male is fine i honestly have no preferance just dont want any hiccups
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
Looking for roommate / cabinmate for the 12/16 Zuiderdam sailing to the southern carribbean for Holland America. Large outside stateroom for this 11 day cruise to panama canal, aruba, bonaire, curacao and costa rica. Already have the cabin, looking for someone to share ~$1100 incl all taxes and fees. Ship is sold out, so if you want to go.. this is your chance.
Old December 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to hotdog647
Default Jewel of the Seas-Jan 12 4-nt from Tampa

Seeking cabin mate for balcony # 9024 for quick cruise to Cozumel. $390 all taxes fees included except gratuities. Non,smoker, social drinker, respectful of cabinmate. Expect same.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to dimmie80017
Default 7 day W Caribbean leaving January 15th

I'm a single female, 55, and have a nice cabin with a balcony on Carnival's Conquest leaving January 15th - Western Caribbean
New Orleans - Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, New Orleans

I'd prefer a safe, fun, male (45-65) just because it would be fun to have a companion for the cruise - 2 beds, no expectations but no preset limitations either. I'm pretty open minded and am just out to have a great vacation to start out the new year. Your cost would be $800 plus any on board expenses... I pay my own way.

Picture on my profile... more available upon request. References available and will expect yours.

Dimmie
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by emselgallo View Post
Hi,
I am a single 54 GWM looking for a roommate for a 4-day Seattle to Vancouver cruise on Celebrity's Mercury ship. It's a great deal under $500 per person.

Give me a shout if you are interested to emselgallo@gmail.com

Eric
gay well built clean considerate passionate non-smoking guy wants travel mate for 2day2night cruise to bahamas last wk of jan. or 1st wk of feb.
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for female cabin mate for Panama Canal cruise on Celebrity March 26 th
Old January 17th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin mate 2nd half of March 2012

Looking to share a cabin on a Caribbean cruise in the second half of March. I'm a youthful, trim 59 y.o. SGWM, friendly, sociable, with varied interests. Anyone interested?
Everett
relaxguy_10011@yahoo.com

2007 Crystal Symphony
2008 Crown Princess (and 2009)
2009 Celebrity Equinox (and 2014)
2010 Carnival Glory
2011 Celebrity Mercury
2011 Celebrity Eclipse (and 2012)
2011 Celebrity Solstice
2012 Emerald Princess (twice)
2013, March Ruby Princess
2014 Celebrity Summit
Old January 29th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

if anyone is interested in a roomshare on atlantis baltic cruise this summer, look here

Looking for cabinmate! Atlantis Baltic July24 - Eurodam
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Atlantis carribbean cruise stateroom for sale

I need to sell my stateroom on the Gay Atlantis Carribean Cruise which leaves San Juan on March 17th - 24th. It is a level 6 ocean view stateroom. The cost is 3068.00
This can be split in half by two people who want to share the room. This cruise is SOLD OUT! Must sell. This is a great time and one of the most popular cruises. All information can been seen through the Atlantis website. Please email me if interested at robms465@aol.com Thanks!
Old February 8th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Took my first cruise as a single last month. Not happy with paying the surcharge. Would like to find others with open travel plans. Looking for maybe 2013 possibilities & prefer Princess, but open to other lines.
Old February 14th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Rhine River Cruise Maybe June

I am looking for a travel buddy for a Rhine River Cruise, date has not been set yet, but most likely in June 2012. It is a 7 day cruise, I'm also wanting to go to Barcelona for 3 days as well as Rome while there. The cruise itself is free, as I won it in a charity auction.

I am 41 gwm 5'6 150 yes I do smoke, I want someone who wants to do the trip together not take off on their separate ways. Would like to find someone around my age as well. I do not do drugs and prefer you didn't either, however I do drink.

No offense but would be prefer someone who acts masculine, as if you are too feminine we're not going to be compatible. We are spending a week together in a cabin, I want us to be able to get along and have some common interests.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
Where do I post ??? Not Clear. I am single, and looking for a cruise mate? Please advise. Many Thanks Josh Joshhiller88@gmail.com
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hunger 4 the Cruise: May 2012

Anyone fancy a nice guy to share a cabin on a cruise this May? Mid forties, non-smoking (don't care if you smoke), drink lots (while on vacation).

Looking at Caribbean cruises. But, that's not set in stone. 7 to 10 days.
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Captain

I'm looking to go Alaska in May. Something like Celebrity 5/18-6/1 $1448
Old February 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ISO Cruisemate for Carnival Imagination Caribbean, 12-16 Mar 2012

Hi there,

I'm a 33 yo AA woman ISO a cruise mate for a 4 night Caribbean cruise departing Miami with stops in Key West and Cozumel. Rates range from $339-$769. Interested? Shoot me a message @ snewsome@gmail.com and hopefully we'll be able to work something out - happy sailing

Last edited by entonline; February 16th, 2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Norwegian Fjords - Cabin Share

57 year old GWM looking to share cabin for Norwegian Fjords cruise departing from Amsterdam. I am non-smoking and non-snoring.
If interest, email me at bgbailey1@hotmail.com
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Familiar Face

Default May cruise

Hello, similar interests here. 43 WM non-smoker social drinker. Interested in Wesetern Caribbean cruise such as Princess or Celebrity.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions, thank you.
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Familiar Face

Like to cruise, yet usually have to post for another single to go with.
Best time for me to travel is Thanksgiving week or xmas from week before holiday through first week of January. If you have plans for 2012 or 2013, please contact me angelstouch_99@yahoo.com. I'm in San Diego, active non smoking 60 female.
Thanks.

Last edited by joanieg; February 18th, 2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: add more information
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Familiar Face

Hi ,
I saw your post re: looking for someone in the future to cruise with.
I work for a school district so I have summer off. However would prefer to cruise spring (mid April for 1 week) 2013, or December 2012. Interests: cruise our of east coast up to Canada, Europe river cruise (some are 2 for 1), Panama Canal. If interested, please let me know angelstouch_99@yahoo.com Thank you.

Last edited by joanieg; February 18th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibrooks View Post
Took my first cruise as a single last month. Not happy with paying the surcharge. Would like to find others with open travel plans. Looking for maybe 2013 possibilities & prefer Princess, but open to other lines.
Hi,
Saw your post about possible future cruises in 2013. Would be interested to know where you're interested in going in 2013. Please reply to angelstouch_99@yahoo.com.

Joanie
Old February 18th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Feb. 25-Mar. 1 Celebrity Millennium Single Femme

Hi Everyone,

I'm booking a last minute cruise on Celebrity Millennium for February 25-Mar. 1. From Ft. Lauderdale. Cost is $350 pp. I have the cabin on 24 hour hold, so a quick response would be much appreciated!

I'm a single, lesbian, full-figured femme from Atl. 30 years old, grad student. I tend to be a little on the shy side, so I thought this would be a good way to meet a travel companion.

Would prefer someone age 25-65, but that's totally negotiable as long as the conversation is good. Male or female is okay, as long as you are gay friendly.
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there, My name is Joel from Chicago and am seeking a cabin mate and hangout bud for a future cruise. I was looking into the RSVP Mediterranean cruise this summer. It would be my first cruise and my first time traveling solo. I can be flexible with dates. If interested in talking more, let me know.
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there, My name is Joel from Chicago and am seeking a cabin mate and hangout bud for a future cruise. I was looking into the RSVP Mediterranean cruise this summer. It would be my first cruise and my first time traveling solo. I can be flexible with dates. If interested in talking more, let me know
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there, My name is Joel from Chicago and am seeking a cabin mate and hangout bud for a future cruise. I was looking into the RSVP Mediterranean cruise this summer. It would be my first cruise and my first time traveling solo. I can be flexible with dates. If interested in talking more, let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnateb View Post
I'm a 30 y/o guy in NYC. Looking to plan a cruise for September 2012 and am flexible on dates as long as it is after the 2nd.

Also flexible on location, though the Mediterranean sounds great. (Caribbean, perhaps Mexico, and maybe somewhere else also possible.)

Preferably a 8-12 day cruise.

Would ideally like to find someone relatively near my age to share a room with & hang out while on the ship.

Anyone else looking in the same time frame?
Old February 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Liberty of the Seas April 9-14

I'm looking for a cabinmate on the last sailing on Liberty of the Seas before it's Transatlantic to Barcelona on April 14. Stateroom costs, category etc to be determined. Sometimes I get FL resident, ex-military, senior etc discounts. I"m 61, non smoker, respectful of cabinmate, and easy to be around. If interested, contact me here or FL352@aol.com. Doug
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Norwegian Fjords Cruise/Amsterdam Gay Pride- Cabin Share

57 year old GWM seeks travel buddy for 14 night norwegian fjords cruise ending in aqmsterdam for their gay pride on 8/3 thru 8/5.

Arrive/depart amsterdam; cruise 14 nights norwegian fjords from 7/19 thru 8/2; amsterdam gay pride 8/3 thru 8/5; fly home 8/6 or latter. 14 night Cruise is $2,313 for cheap cabin.
Amsterdam gay pride site: http://www.amsterdamgaypride.nl/

14 night Costa Norweigian fjords cruise sites:
http://www.costacruise.com/usa/cruise_details/costa_deliziosa-201207-DE_14_AMS_S_F0B0H0_AMS_BGO_HES_GEI_HVG_MAF_LYR_TOS _OLD_AMS-DE14120719.html

http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=21951&disp=101&id=npfy

Let me know if this interests you.

Bruce
bgbailey1@hotmail.com
Old March 1st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 33 SWM Looking For M 24-30 / Late Spring Early Summer

Well I haven't booked anything yet and I'm thinking about taking a 5-7 day cruise late spring to early summer. None of my friends have the cash to do it. I've been on one cruise a few years ago on Carnival, and from what I remember it was a good time. So by that statement I like to party and have a good time. I smoke cigarettes but would never smoke in a room. I don't even smoke in my apartment. I hate the smell believe it or not.

I really have no preference on a departure port except that it would have to be on the east coast. Destinations don't really matter either to me. The cruise I went on was through the Bahamas. I didn't care too much for it but it was ok there. I wouldn't be too interested in excursions other than jet skiing and hanging out at the beach.

I would go to sleep late and wake up late. I liked Carnival because there were mostly people my age on board.

What else......I like to play and watch sports, working out, party, trying new things, and I guess that I should tell you I'm gay. I feel like a straight guy who happens to like guys.

I don't care if my roommate is gay or straight. Just respectful with some of the same interests. So If you're thinking about planning something and looking for a roommate , hit me up and we'll see what happens.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Liberty of the Seas April 9-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog647 View Post
I'm looking for a cabinmate on the last sailing on Liberty of the Seas before it's Transatlantic to Barcelona on April 14. Stateroom costs, category etc to be determined. Sometimes I get FL resident, ex-military, senior etc discounts. I"m 61, non smoker, respectful of cabinmate, and easy to be around. If interested, contact me FL352@aol.com. Doug
Prices Dropped: Inside cabins 399, outside 529, balcony 599 + $90 pp tax. Gratuities not included