Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey man. I'm interested if you have not already found someone. I am a little older than you (36). I'm single and live in Florida. I'm a lawyer and have been on numerous cruises over the years, including several gay cruises. I have traveled to Europe twice and hope to go back next year. I'm friendly, nice, and well-mannered. You probably found someone already but I figured it can't hurt to ask. My e-mail is flpanther904@gmail.com.

Adam
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Century 01/17/2011 - Miami

I am traveling by myself on the Celebrity Century out of Miami on January 17. I am wondering if other gay travelers will be on this cruise as well. Since I am by myself, I would like to mingle with other singles onboard. Thanks.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Mexican Riveria?

Hi-

I am also a SWGM and semi retired - I am very interested in sharing as cabin to save costs and just to meet and enjoy the company of another person. I have been on 5 cruises and enjoyed every one of them. I would be most interested in the Mexican Riviera which I have been on a couple times and really enjoyed. I live in Vancouver WA so0 going out of either LA or San Diego would be fine.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcowboy View Post
SGWM, Looking for another to share a cabin to Mexico, Dec 2010 to Feb 2011 for a cruise to the Mexican Riveria, and another cruise in 2011 to Alaska. I havent booked these cruises yet, looking at 7 or 8 days to Mexico, out of LA or San Diego, and an inside passage cruise to Alaska, probably leaving out of Seattle. This will be my 4th and 5th cruise.

Thank you.
Old January 5th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to hotdog647
Default Last Minute Cruise?

Anyone interested in sharing a cabin late January/early February from a Florida port? Prefer Eastern or Southern Caribbean, but all destinations considered. I like Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Thanks for checking. Doug
Old January 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink Need a travel parter! Caribbean

47 seperated, looking for a vacation. march,april,may??
You need a roommate emailme and lets talk
chrischris120@yahoo.com
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to mikeg450
Smile Looking for a cabinmate

I am looking for a cabin mate for a going on the Crown Princess March 12th to 19th. Ship leaves out of Ft Lauderdale Florida and goes to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Cozemel and a private island. i work shore side for the cruise line so i get special pricing.
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

I work for Princess cruises looking for cabin mmate for march 12th to 19th on Crown Princess if you are interested my email is mikeglick2001@ yahoo
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Mate Needed CROWN PRINCESS 3/12/11 - 3/19/11

Looking for a guy to share an inside cabin on a western caribbean cruise. i work shore side for the cruise line and get special price. Email me at mikeglick2001@yahoo if you are interested
Old January 19th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I just went on a cruise with my family and now I'm addicted. I do not want to pay more because I'm single. Since I can't tell when I'm not going to be single, I'm seeking a cruising companion to go on my next cruise. Hopefully, it works out well enough that we might cruise together more than once. Since I'm located in CA, I'd like to test the waters with a short cruise departing from SoCal. My schedule is flexible but preferably sometimes April 2011 and beyond. However, I'm almost game for anything and since it's a short cruise I'm looking for, getting away from work a few days shouldn't be difficult.

I'm 26, male, non-smoker, and gay. I don't prefer males or females but most of my friends are females. I just require my companion to be a non-smoker.
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to buzzcutguy Send a message via Yahoo to buzzcutguy
Default Last minute

Hi Jim here, went on the RSVP cruise to Aruba last February with friends and had a blast. Did not think i could do it this year but now at the last minute find i can. Is anyone looking for a cabinmate that has already booked? Or willing to book with me (limited cabins left). I am an easy going non smoking masculine guy. Enjoy weight training and running hiking,camping and of course the beach, very laid back but do like to have fun on these trips. have been on 3 cruises though only one all male. Cntact me if you are interested. Thanks
Old January 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Familiar Face

Default Aquafest group cruise

Hello, I am s 42 yr old GWM non-smoker looking to find a cabin mate to share an Aquafest group cruise. Royal Carb Allure of the Seas leaves from Ft Lauderdale Sept 4-11 and an inside cabin costs about $800 plus taxes. I have been on two Carnival cruises in the past.

I would also be interested in a summer cruise leaving out of Florida and open to ideas. Please send me a message if you have any questions. Thank you.
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Atlantis Exotic Caribbean 2011 - Cabin Partner wanted!

Hi there guys,
I'm very interested in getting in the Atlantis Exotic Cruise from March 26-April 2 leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico.
I'm a 31y.o Guatemalan guy... non-smoker, social drinker, who's eager to get in a all male gay cruise.
So if any one is interested in sharing a cabin and avoid the extra 200% that Atlantis changes when booking solo, get in touch with me. Would be nice to find a cool guy in his mid 30's-50´s.

Cheers,

Pepe
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a Cabinmate

I am a professional guy 45 years old, looking for a cabin mate for a possible cruise sometime in July 2011. I am 6.2 190 lbs clean cut, and easy to travel with. I like any type of cruise. I have been on 4 of them and I really like to travel this way. I just have two requests, male and nonsmoker. Oh I am gay and single.
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Familiar Face

Default Retired SWGM 60 - Diamond member on RCL seeks Cruise mate

I am a retired (well almost) SWGM 60 who has a passion for cruising. Over the last several years i have generally cruised alone but the additional cost is not only prohibitive but also prevents me doing more (or more expensive) cruises.

I am seeking a cabin mate for either a one off or maybe a regular travel companion. This can be purely platonic in which case I am open to anyone up to say 65 or if more than platonic under 40 (just my taste lol). I have a cruised booked on Celebrity Eclipse Transatlantic from Southampton to Miami 13 days in a Balcony Cabin (check it out on Celebrity website). The cabin is costing me over $2500 but I am prepared to consider subsidizing the cost to a compatible travel companion.

I am open to sharing on other cruises or at least getting to know someone who is interested in exploring a cabin share arrangement.

I am 60, 5ft 11 tall, about 195 lbs. Brown hair (silver/grey at the sides). I am clean, non smoker, social drinker (only wine with Dinner maybe the odd cocktail) dont snore (not enough to notice anyway) and I am discreet.
Am happy to share more information and pic to interested parties. Leave a message here or drop a line to mike2611@live.ca. Cheers
Old February 27th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ready to share a cabin!

Hi Guys!

It has been far too long since my last cruise vacation. I really need to get away and enjoy some sunshine and lively cruiseship fun. Princess has some really low rates for 7 day Caribbean cruises out of San Juan departing March 20, 2011. As low as $299 (plus $57 in fees/taxes) for inside and $876 (includes fees/taxes) for balcony cabin in my favorite location, the rear (of the ship that is). Anyone interested?

I'm mid-forties, hispanic, intelligent, weird sense of humor. I've been on several share-a-cabin cruises with people I met on travel sites. Some were actually successful vacations (a few were not... which are interesting stories in themselves). I enjoy lots of cocktails, people watching, shore excursions, some ship activities and just laying around the pool relaxing.
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Hi Guys!

It has been far too long since my last cruise vacation. I really need to get away and enjoy some sunshine and lively cruiseship fun. Princess has some really low rates for 7 day Caribbean cruises out of San Juan departing March 20, 2011. As low as $299 (plus $57 in fees/taxes) for inside and $876 (includes fees/taxes) for balcony cabin in my favorite location, the rear (of the ship that is). Anyone interested?

I'm mid-forties, hispanic, intelligent, weird sense of humor. I've been on several share-a-cabin cruises with people I met on travel sites. Some were actually successful vacations (a few were not... which are interesting stories in themselves). I enjoy lots of cocktails, people watching, shore excursions, some ship activities and just laying around the pool relaxing.
The only cruise Caribbean cruise that Princess is currently offering at a cheap rate leaving from San Juan is on May 1st for $399.00 for 7 days. I'm booked on that cruise. I'm looking forward to this cruise!
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Valiant NY View Post
The only cruise Caribbean cruise that Princess is currently offering at a cheap rate leaving from San Juan is on May 1st for $399.00 for 7 days. I'm booked on that cruise. I'm looking forward to this cruise!
The prices I mentioned above are for Princess Captain's Circle members through their company web site. I checked again and the prices are still very low for March 20th and also March 27th, both of which are on the Caribbean Princess. I heard about the low price via an email from Princess. A great price.
Old March 8th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin mate for Pied Piper Post TDay Cruise

Hey, 55 year old gay guy looking for a cabin mate for the Pied Piper post Thanksgiving day cruise CELEBRITY ECLIPSE November 26–December 3, 2011, out of Miami. Also interested in the Pied Piper Hawaii cruise on CELEBRITY CENTURY April 5–20, 2012.
Respond to bgbailey1@hotmail.com
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs down Trasatlantic to Europe April or ealry May Flexible

I need a cabin mate for a cruise to most any port in Europe April or May of 2011.
I will talk to you about the details.
I prefer ages 25 to 70, male or female and must be a non smoker, party minimally, drink minimally.

I can send my profile, pictures, to those that want to talk about this.
I will rent a cheap cabin and hope for an upgrade or you may suppy costs and get a better cabin.
I will end up in Bulgaria after the cruise. If you want to go with me to Bulgaria that might be possible if we enjoy each others compan
Email me at

ezteak@gmail.com to hear more.
Thanks,
Maureen
ps I saw a 15 day cruise from Cape Canavral to Copenhagen and also to Barcelona. I don't care if the money works.
Ve
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there.... Just out of curiosity, did you find a cabin mate? Are you with the Pied Piper Group. Their rates are very reasonable and I was thinking of giving them a call.
Old March 31st, 2011, 05:16 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too View Post
Hi there.... Just out of curiosity, did you find a cabin mate? Are you with the Pied Piper Group. Their rates are very reasonable and I was thinking of giving them a call.
The cruise is with Pied piper and the rate is good. I have not yet found a cabin mate.
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Familiar Face

the dates for this cruise?
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlGuy904 View Post
Hey man. I'm interested if you have not already found someone. I am a little older than you (36). I'm single and live in Florida. I'm a lawyer and have been on numerous cruises over the years, including several gay cruises. I have traveled to Europe twice and hope to go back next year. I'm friendly, nice, and well-mannered. You probably found someone already but I figured it can't hurt to ask. My e-mail is flpanther904@gmail.com.

Adam
I am interested, if you are!
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
david30101

Ive replyed to a few posts on here regarding 3 differnt cruises. I get 1 reply that says there interested, let a few days past. Then send a few PMs, This person dosent reply back . Which i consider "rude" Nobody ever returns messages. Its not hard to send a note saying " I found somebody else, or whatever". Thats not going to hurt my feelings... With this day and age when everybody has "smartphones" and "I pads", there is no excuse for not seeing messages......I can understand if your busy and away from "internet" for a short time. But over several days and couple weeks...I dont think so. OK...Enougth of the "RANT"..
Im considering a cruise between early to Mid Sept through early Nov 2011..1 week within that timeframe, mostly when school is IN to avoid as many kids as possible. I prefer ports out of Fla mostly, but will consider New Orleans as well, as long as its not to late in season (cold weather). Im looking for somebody to share a cabin with.. I dont have anythng booked as of yet. Im very easy going, I dont smoke, Im quiet and on shy side as well. Thanks.
Old April 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Familiar Face

Thank you for a great suggestion!
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb Looking for someone to share

55 yo gwm looking to cruise out of CA. My preference would be north to Vancouver or maybe Mexico. Interested in 5 to 7 days. Looking to share a cabin, balcony preferred. I am non smoker, I do enjoy some wine or a cocktail. Not looking for love or a hook up, just sailing companion to share cost and maybe some onboard activities or events.
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:08 AM
david30101

As of now Im officially booked on the carnival Dream for Sept 10 2011. For any that ive talked to about sharing a cabin, i found somebody, thanks.
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Cruising in Sept. 2011

Trying to get something booked maybe 9/19 5 day from Tampa. Really, any southern port will work. Giving this 1/2 price thing a try.
I'm a non smoking bi (straight) 50 yo. Would prefer an older roommate but why be picky.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Dream - January 2012 - 1/14/2012 to 1/28/2012

I booked a 7-day Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Dream leaving Port Canaveral on January 14, 2012. Anyone interested. I am a single white male, 28 yrs old, from Las Vegas. I have only cruised once before. It is an interior stateroom on the spa level, with included access to the steam rooms/saunas, etc. I am looking for someone to share the cost of the room with.
--Keith
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog647 View Post
Anyone interested in sharing a cabin late January/early February from a Florida port? Prefer Eastern or Southern Caribbean, but all destinations considered. I like Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Thanks for checking. Doug
Doug, would you be interested in January 2012? I need to plan my vacation days from work, and would like to do Carnival Dream for 7-day Eastern Caribbean on January 14, 2012.