Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seek:Travel buddy 4 Cruise & travel. quality guy here-49

Quality good looking bear-type executive, age 49, Los Angeles based, masculine, 6'1", 225 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes,goatee, mustache. established, grounded and dependable. Single, really nice earthy-spiritual guy seeks travel buddy for some worldly adventures. NO ATTITUDE here.

You: age flexible, non-snoring, flexible. I am interested in travel to various areas; lets talk.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face Hi...

My name is stewart ,im a 40 yr old , 5ft8, hairy cub, english/italian decent , 32inch waist,80kg , Love the outdoors, wine and dine, quiet evenings at home
A Fun-loving, easy-going person.I never regret things in life. Open minded, have no time for bull or pretentiousness, life is just too short. I can be serious when needed - but also enjoy life - good conversation - love to laugh - - not pretentious - not plastic - I accept people the way they are...looking for a lifemate with no bull. Someone I can trust and believe in.

Someone with a good sense of humour, Integrity, honesty people who have no problem being themselves and to share the friendship they have.

I will be loyal friends, and expect the same. Mutual understanding, patience and respect is essential in any relationship or friendship......

The list could be endless all I can say is if you are true to yourself then thats all that matters. Nobody is perfect but trying to be something your not doesn`t help.

Just be a happy person.

People that can be honest and don`t fool themselves.
ps
love to also be your travelcub ...my email is stewart_gardiner@yahoo.com
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, Im Martin from Toronto planning to go on Infinity 07Dec 13 15 night from Miami to Santiago, as a travel agent get a great deal but looking for a companion.
If u would like to know more feel free to email me at martin.svoboda@thomascookgroup.ca.
Cheers, Martin
Old July 12th, 2014, 11:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUALITYINLIFE View Post
Quality good looking bear-type executive, age 49, Los Angeles based, masculine, 6'1", 225 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes,goatee, mustache. established, grounded and dependable. Single, really nice earthy-spiritual guy seeks travel buddy for some worldly adventures. NO ATTITUDE here.

You: age flexible, non-snoring, flexible. I am interested in travel to various areas; lets talk.

Thanks!
hi!! may be interested. 60 male 225 gay male. would like someone to trust and travel with. seven 0 one seven 8 nine 1490.
Old August 1st, 2014, 04:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for someone to cruise with this fall. I would like to do either a 14 day from Copenhagen to Miami the beginning of Oct or a 10 day from Southhampton London to Miami the end of Oct.

I am also open to other cruises, but prefer longer ones.

I do a lot of cruising and get excellent rates, usually in a mini suite. I'm looking at NCL becasue that is usually who I cruise with and they give me these great deals.

I am a very young at heart, retired 70 year old GWM (bear), married to my husband who is 42 years old. We do cruise together some, but we also have teen kids at home and he is working so he can't get away as often or as easy as I can, thus I need a CruiseMate. I can be contacted at Bootsnbears@yahoo.com

Any Interest?

Thanks, Don