Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Familiar Face

Default Disney Fantasy Club 33

My friends have just returned from a cruise on the Disney Fantasy. They reported that it was wonderful with their top-of-the-line suite. They said the food was excellent at the restaurants and they really enjoyed the Palo and the Remy adult restaurants. The best part of the cruise was that they were selected for dining experience at the Club 33. They told me that it is a special restaurant for special guests accessed only through a special elevator from the officer's crew area. The Club is staffed by the Concreirge personnel. Only selected cruise passengers are allowed into the Club 33 and those persons who gain access are sworn to secrecy and also they have to come up with club membership dues. I guess my friends are not afraid of the ghost of Walt Disney and they have dues money. Disney came up with the original Club 33 concept. Dishes are prepared from a special menu and a special food larder is kept for the Club. Crew members are not told about the Club 33 so that they can deny with all honesty any knowledge about it. Those members of the crew who know about it are told that it is a company secret and company secret's must be kept confidential on pain of severe penalities. I can hardly wait to get on the Fantasy and get to the Club 33.
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

I wonder it it is like the club in the parks, very expensive and exclusive.
I have 362 days till I get to check this ship out for myself..

edited becasue I cant subtratc.