Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:44 AM
Captain

Default Disney ships should have food carts

It is recognized that Disney ships offer an excellent menu and variety of entrees, but the food carts would be an added plus, especially if they were set up on the piers where the ships stop and the Disney Cay. Anyone who has enjoyed the pleasures of the Disney food carts - fruit cart, corn dog cart, pretzel cart, churro cart, turkey leg cart - at the Magic Kingdoms would enjoy. Why not have food carts on the piers and Disney Cay where the ships stop. I churros, turkey legs, frozen bananas, Mickey cookies & cream sandwich, cream cheese filled pretzels, and corn dogs offered either on either ship or shore.,
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Familiar Face

Default Food carts and their treats. I'm not to cheap to pay for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnyprincecharlie View Post
It is recognized that Disney ships offer an excellent menu and variety of entrees, but the food carts would be an added plus, especially if they were set up on the piers where the ships stop and the Disney Cay. Anyone who has enjoyed the pleasures of the Disney food carts - fruit cart, corn dog cart, pretzel cart, churro cart, turkey leg cart - at the Magic Kingdoms would enjoy. Why not have food carts on the piers and Disney Cay where the ships stop. I churros, turkey legs, frozen bananas, Mickey cookies & cream sandwich, cream cheese filled pretzels, and corn dogs offered either on either ship or shore.,
I would be happy to pay for the treats that i could get on a Disney cruise if they were offered. I'm not so cheap to think that just because I paid for the cruise I shouldn't have to pay for some extra special food items. Walking around a hot Cozumel pier with a Mickey Mouse ice cream or a frozen banana while all those other cruiseship passengers stare longingly. Oh man how cool.
Great idea.
Old July 26th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Familiar Face

Default Specialty treats - I'll pay for turkey legs and frozen goodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconic View Post
I would be happy to pay for the treats that i could get on a Disney cruise if they were offered. I'm not so cheap to think that just because I paid for the cruise I shouldn't have to pay for some extra special food items. Walking around a hot Cozumel pier with a Mickey Mouse ice cream or a frozen banana while all those other cruiseship passengers stare longingly. Oh man how cool.
Great idea.
I have walked the beaches and ports of the Carribean islands and have never found the specialty treats offered at the Disney parks. I would welcome these
specialties since I don't like the booze offered at so many of the local bars and I would prefer these non-alcholic specialties and would happily pay for them. If you think about it what do these ships offer you as you walk off the ship - cold water. What do they offer as you come on the ship - cold water. Why not a frozen banana? i would walk to the Disney ship to get the treat.