Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Cunard
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Should I book now? (QM 2 Aug 3)

I have been trying to find the best deal for the Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic cruise on Aug 3. In about a week there is a deal so that the ticket cost will be $795 per person. This is the lowest I have seen it. My only problem is, I don't have anyone to share a cabin with yet. If I do find somebody, should I jump on this deal, or hold off a little longer to see if the price drops even lower?

Thanks,
Jess
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i think if that is including your flight and your happy to pay that price go for it as i dont think it will go much lower but i could be wrong....if your looking for a room mate im also looking at doing a trans atlantic . been on cunard 3 times now and just love it qm2 x2 qv x 1 please let me know if you can if you have found a room mate . all the best k x