Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Admiral

Default Already it's Tuesday!

Morning Mates, although it feels like a Monday to me, it's already Tuesday and that is good, because Tuesday is Aquaftiness day, and this week will be a 4-day work week!
I borrowed this photo from a friend of mine, it is pretty much the view I have every day when I drive to work.

I love living in the country!

So, how is everyone's week going so far?

donna
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone.

Not much on the agenda for today other than the daily duties. I have a bit of a cold. I think we'll need to bomb the house with Lysol or something since I keep becoming reinfected. It goes away for a couple weeks and then comes back. Who knows: I could have developed allergies in my old age.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and a great rest of the week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning Donna, Mike, and everyone to follow! Today is a slow, lazy day thus far. That makes for a great day in my world! Nothing else to report so, have a great day friends!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Good Morning!!! A quick check-in from my crazed life.

Its good to be back to work after a hectic week of packing my house for the move to our new home. I need the rest !

Our belongs are packed into two pods and as of 8 am EST the first one is on its way to our new home. We close on our sale on Friday, however our new home is not ready for occupancy and we will be in an extended-stay hotel for a week or two.

The cats are really miffed, they are wandering around the now nearly empty house and looking at us as if to say, "What did you do with our hidey-holes? They have also been holding regular cat meetings.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Admiral

Good morning!

Shhhh, I think I have a slow on my agenda for today, too! Seems like I've had a hard time recovering from our Alaskan cruise, this time. I seem to be fighting the crud that DH brought home with him, recovering from lack of sleep, and overcoming the 3 hour time change. Been going to doctor appointments with my brother, and still waiting to find out if surgery is in his future (after chemo and radiation treatments for throat cancer). ANYWAY... we're well and hope everyone has a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM
First Mate

Hi all, a sunny, 60's day in NW Ohio. RD the picture is beautiful! Mike M, mehawk and ready2gonow all see to have a quiet day on tap! DougR is living the fast life! I am in with the slows and quiets today, also!

DH is leaving early for work. So I will have a quiet, alone evening with the dogs. Holly, our younger dog, got to visit the vet yesterday. She has been sending back her food after hours of holding it. I was afraid of a blockage somewhere. However, after xrays, does not appear to have any. So, treating for acid reflux (who knew dogs could get that!) and other routine treatments and we shall see. She did keep down last night's supper and appears a bit more perky (however, she seemed okay even though she was getting sick nightly!?!)

Hope all have a good day and week!
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Nothing going on......Lucy is sitting by my side...here is a shot of out foliage....we are a bit behind this year..Make it a good one. short & sweet today!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 9th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Admiral

Default Alreadt It's Tuesday

Good morning. Looks like the sun slept in, too. The talking heads are prattling about rain, about a zillionth of an inch!

Yes, it's all quiet on the western front. No plans except MAYBE lunch at Norm's and their delicious meatball soup. It's certainly chilly enough for it.

Judy
Old October 9th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Admiral

Soup sounds good. I will have hot chocolate later. I'm under the weather today, so it's been a sluggish day so far, although I've been trying to do the chores. I'm about to give up and read. Have a good one folks.
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Admiral

Good evening from chilly NY