Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default 2013 CruiseMates Mediterranean/Transatlantic Combo Group Cruise

Jump in early to join Mrs. Kuki and me on the inauguaral transatlantic sailing of the New Royal Princess!!

Sailing Oct. 9/2013

Enjoy this 18 day cruise, sailing through the Mediterranean, prior to beautiful, lanquid sea days crossing the Atlantic, to bring this incredible new ship to Ft. Lauderdale for its United States debut.

Venice (overnight), Sicily (Messina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome from (Civitavecchia), Cannes (for Monte Carlo), Barcelona, Madeira Island (Funchal), Ft. Lauderdale

Insides starting at $1,699 p/p
Balconies starting at $2,099 p/p.
Deluxe balconies starting at $2,179 p/p
Mini-suites starting at $2,799 p/p

Mrs. Kuki and I will be hosting a complimentary cocktail party for all group participants.

We'll also be planning plenty of optional fun events for everyone in the group to participate in; including group tours, group dinners, and group antics & laughs!

** the prices above are base pricing. With various promotions available that you may likely qualify for it's best to contact our CruiseMates' Travel Agent, for exact pricing.

Don't WAIT to book as this is one RED HOT sailing!!

Nancy S Bogert, MCCCruise Plannerss900 Grampian BlvdWilliamsport, PA 17701
Toll Free 1-800-561-0802
Fax-570-323-0702
E-mail- nancy@planningcruises.comOn the web- www.planningcruises.com

Last edited by Kuki; December 26th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Oh wow, how I would love to do this one, but budget does not allow.
We saw a "preview" of the Royal while sailing on the Ruby, it sure looks to be a fabulous ship! Would love to see the glass floor that juts out over the sea!

donna
Old August 8th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to belgique

Sounds like a great time! What can you find out about single fares, outside cabin?

Could be a great birthday present to myself!
Old August 12th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Well, we are booked on the Caribbean innaugural, directly following this one, so I hope you guys leave the ship in good shape and leave some food for us!

donna
Old September 4th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Admiral

If the state of California hadn't decided to cut my hours, because apparently fewer hours of tax collectors is what this broke state needs, I would nag the heck out of my hubby until we booked. I love Venice and Madeira Island is where my relatives roam. Please I beg you teach the CD how to pronounce Funchal it's not fun chow. It's Foo shawl. Thanks.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I am a physically disabled person who is scheduled to cruise in October 2013 from Barcelona to Italy. I am really excited as I will be celebrating my 60th birthday and recent retirement as an educator. Some in my family now believe that I should cancel because the cities and excursions are not very accommodating for persons with disabilities. I am very frustrated and don't know what to do. Can any of you share some very any personal experience you might have had in this situation. I want to know the good an the bad to make an informed decision about going. Any information and experiences you can share with me would be most appreciated. Thanks
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

As much as I would love to do this cruise it is way beyond my budget.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 19th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb Route through Venice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
Well, we are booked on the Caribbean innaugural, directly following this one, so I hope you guys leave the ship in good shape and leave some food for us!

donna
Now is the time to book a cruise with Venice in it. The route cruise ships take is going to be changed so that the ships will not take the main channel through town anymore. This will mean lost photo opportunities from the deck of the ship.