Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2007, 04:19 AM
Admiral

Default Good Tuesday Morning (Ruby Tuesday)

Good morning cruisemates! Houston has 68F with 91% humidity.. and it is only 3:17AM! It has already stormed once and more rainis in our forecast today. I'll be home by the time that most of you read this and sleeping so, have a wonderful day and Kuki, enjoy the cruise!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where it's starting to feel kind of summery here too. We had the one great electric bill of the year last month when it's that magical time that we didn't need to use the heat or the air.
Tonight starts the string of water polo games each night this week and one on Saturday afternoon. Just about 6 weeks left of school for Jimmy and 8 weeks til graduation!
Angela Z.
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Michael and all to follow!!! Going to hit the 70s today in NYC!!! Methinks a nice noontime walk is back on the agenda.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Enchantment of the Seas at Anchor in Ocho Rios Jamaica

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old March 27th, 2007, 07:08 AM
First Mate

Good morning all

Back at work and all caught up from a week's vacation.
Temps in TO today should be great, like Doug I think I'll go for a walk at lunch time. Get out of the office.

Have a good day everyone.
Old March 27th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning to all my Cruisemate friends. It is a stormy day in Central Texas, but love this rain. We will be begging for the rain later on in the summer.

Said my last good byes to hubby this morning. We will be out of touch for the next week, and since this is the dangerous part, I felt the need to tell him all the things I wanted to say, if he didn't make it. What a strange thing we have here. Do any of you let your love ones out the door in the morning, without them knowing how you feel.

Those who have followed our separation knows that he sends me little sayings each day by e-mail, and attached is a song. They also have the countdown date. This morning was three tall buildings standing straight in the sky, and the song was Mama I'm Coming Home. He truly is the love of my life. We should have never met. Didn't live in the same town, or state. I truly believe that God put us together. He needed me, and I surely needed him.

Today I have to do so many things to do.

Everyone have a great day. If you have the time, say a prayer for him.

Love ya'll,

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old March 27th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Aiden is coming today, and the dogs will seek cover Before he comes, I want to run out for a haircut. My last one was on the Century, over NY eve, I feel like Crystal Gayle

Luanne, I think we all will be praying, & counting along with you till Jim's feet touch American soil, and he's safely back home with you and the boys..oxooox

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old March 27th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Admiral

Good morning, Mates!

Like Mehawk stating, it will be a rainy day.
Trip, I also need a haircut. Don't know if I can get in today, but I will make the appointment, for sure!
Luanne, last night at dinner, I was sharing with Don about Jim's return and the danger invovled. We stopped the conversation and lifted him up in prayer.

Everyone have a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old March 27th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates,,,

We have a gorgeous day here on the east coast of Va. Temps are set to break records,,,heading for the mid to high 80's. It's going to be summer today. But only for today. Back to reality tomorrow. 60's.

Our kids took us out to dinner last night, It was DH birthday,,,a real big milestone one. He was depressed all day about it. We went to one of those Japanese tepenyaki (sp) type places. It was great. Way too much food.

Louanne I will have Jim in my prayers till his safe return. Believe me I've been there done that. Dan did a tour in Viet Nam many moons ago.

Back to work now,,,hope everyone has a great Tuesday,,,,

"Attitude is determined by latitude"

Geoff Peterson for President.
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Admiral

Default God Tuesday Morning (Ruby Tuesday)

Good morning from Southern California. I awoke during the night to hear a tremendous wind. This morning, you'd never know it. The sun is shining and all is calm.

Michael, lucky you, getting rain. Ours is done for the so-called season.
Luanne, it goes without saying that I hope Jim gets home safe and sound.
RD, have a safe trip home.

I am carless for the next two or three days. Finally getting the bumper on my car taken care of. Keith is going to Riverside today, so I am stuck at home. Oh well, it's a chance to do some of the stuff I've put off for so long.

Have a good day, everybody.

Judy
Old March 27th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Passenger

Hello from southwest Virginia. Clear, Sunny and 70's today.