Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Admiral

Default Cruisemates Group Cruise!!

OKay everyone, it is getting that time to so ahead and start booking your reservations onboard the CM Glory B cruise to the Western Caribbean September 10th! We need to get as many booked now as we can to make sure we can continue to offer this fantastic price and keep cabins available to us. Contact Nancy this week, preferable Monday or early, to book your reservations. Click on the following link to get all the information about the cruise and deposits, pricing and extras you will receive.
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/.../Glory2005.cfm

In addition to cruising with my wife and myself, (I know, good and bad, yin and yan<G>), we are hoping that we can show them just who we all are by wearing our CM T-Shirts. If you do not already have them follow this link and order them from Mary Lou. Supplies are now very limited and we no longer have some sizes avaiable so get yours now.

Here is the link to T-Shirts: http://www.cruisemates.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Hope to see you there along with the other Cruisemates that have already booked.
Jim

PS If the engine goes out we will still make port if I have to row <VBG>

Old March 21st, 2005, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruisemates Group Cruise!!

Hey Jim...nothing would tickle me anymore than to call and book this cruise..Maybe we will hit a big winfall soon and book before it is too late, but for now, all we can do is just dream of it.>G< I know it will be a great cruise and there will be GREAT company.