Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2004, 09:44 PM
mattac

Default WANTED : FEMALE CRUISE MATE

I am a 35 year old male looking for a female cruisemate between the ages of 22 and 39. We would share the same room but have seperate beds as the room has bunk style beds. I'll pick up the cost of the cruise if you can manage the airfare. The cruise is in late April, 7 nights long and covers the southern caribbean. The cruise is on the Carnival Jubilee.

I'm looking for an attractive fun loving female who will be an activities partner with me. I've attached a picture. Please post a picture if you're interested.

Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Moondawgie

Default Re: WANTED : FEMALE CRUISE MATE

I am very curious why you would want to commit to a whole week with someone you don't even know. Even a picture would not tell you if you are compatible for the small cabin and even the activities. Why not a male friend?

You may even meet someone on board that you like more.

I'm just being nosey as this post caught my curiosity.
Old February 18th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Admiral

Default Re: WANTED : FEMALE CRUISE MATE

It caught my curiosity and if you are willing to pay I am surprised you don't have any friends/family that would jump on that one. I know I would but I don't fit your bill, I'm 45 attractive female. Oh well.
Old February 18th, 2004, 03:18 PM
mattac

Default Re: Re: WANTED : FEMALE CRUISE MATE

I would want to correspond a while with any potential cruiser to find out if we have common interests and seem to be compatible. Why not a guy . . .I definitely prefer the company of women!
Old February 18th, 2004, 03:22 PM
mattac

Default Re: Re: WANTED : FEMALE CRUISE MATE

Can you tell me a little more about yourself? You can reach me at mattac68@yahoo.com. I would consider someone a little older than that age range.