Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Caribbean & Panama Canal
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2002, 12:41 AM
Passenger

Default Jan 2003: Single Babyboomer - Minn. Looking to share cabin (

It's been a long time since I've had a break. I am looking for someone who is interested in sharing a cabin on a cruise. Since I have never been on the Western Carribean, it sounds like a fun adventure. I am an educated professional male who enjoys traveling and fine wines. Being from Minnesota, I'm ready for some fun and sun. I'm thinking that a 5 night cruise would give me enough time to meet new friends and enjoy the beauty of the ocean. The month of January is a good time for me and barring any unforeseen travel arrangements, I can leave within a short period of time. I would plan to depart from LA unless I could find a super airfare from another city. I'm like to dance, swim, and have an open mind. While I do enjoy partying and staying out late, I would hope to find a roommate(s), (male/female) who would be respectful of others.

I've never shared space with someone I've never met before, so I think the best thing we could do is talk with each other and find out if we will be compatable. I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing vacation. If anyone else feels the same. let's get the ball rolling and start sailing.

Sponsored Links